PDA

View Full Version : Hey Matty...

p729lws
03-15-2005, 10:28 PM
what do you think of the new Miata?

http://www.mx-5.com/flash/colourator/colourator.html

boxy
03-16-2005, 07:03 AM
Matty's been involved in a lot of controversial topics, but I don't think he's ever waded into the "Miata is a girls car" debate..... :D :D

Donzigo
03-16-2005, 07:38 AM
Nice website.

...................Boxy, go easy on the guy...........ouch!....he's only posted 36 times, don't scare him away, dude!

mattyboy
03-16-2005, 08:32 AM
well let me weigh in on this, I am not a real big import fan and I never got the miata seems they as in the Japanese motor co. trying to re capture the white convertible from the bond film "you only live twice" that car was nice what ever it was I think it was a mitsubishi?? but the honda s2000 and the miata, just don't cut it
Mazda has one of the best looking lineups in the rice burner category
I had just recently rented the mazda 3 5 door and mazda 6 for busniess for a few weeks a beat the hell out of them they are great cars and have the great styling and fun to drive my kids loved them for a while I was the hippest dad on the block!! zoom zoom zoom
they re did their whole line up except for the miata that doesn't impress me at all , no big change
so 2 thumbs down on the mx 5 :(

I think the taurus wagon is gonna break down see if I can get the company to rent a hemi magnum :) next :yippie:

boxy
03-16-2005, 08:40 AM
Nice website.

...................Boxy, go easy on the guy...........ouch!....he's only posted 36 times, don't scare him away, dude!
Richard, I actually think the new Miata is a big step forward for Mazda.
I was just bored, and took the easy shot .... :D
Come on, somebody post about foaming in gas tanks.... :spit:

mattyboy
03-16-2005, 08:57 AM
Nice website.

well then he shouldn't poke a stick into a wasp nest ;) :) :tongue: :rlol:

Boxy is right where are all the controversial winter posts I mean $#!+ the winter is almost over

My chopper gun for good popcorn post!!!!! :tongue:

Legal disclaimer
the following post in no way depicts the opinions or point of view of this station , and any representation to facts that you don't like , well if you have an issue here's a tissue. And for those who feel this is politically incorrect and we need a more kinder and gentler post baby baby stick your head in gravy!!!
:) ;) :rlol:

p729lws I guess the mx-5 is ok if you're into that sorta thing :)

Mac
03-16-2005, 12:27 PM
The new Miata looks pretty good, kind of a girl's car but probably a blast to drive.
Don't take this personally but I find it pretty funny calling a Mazda and import and rice burner, seeing as it is probably made in this country, and then following the post up with wanting a Dodge Magnum, what do you call a car that is either made in Mexico or Canada by a German company? :biggrin: :biggrin:

Donzigo
03-16-2005, 12:33 PM
HEY NOW, BOYS!..................Foam in a gas tank, them's fighting words in these parts, partner.

I took the fuel tankout of my Z-33...........oh, hell, I'll start a new thread. Got to get this group riled up again, you're right, it's time.

boxy
03-16-2005, 12:37 PM
Where is the kevlar-thong boy, we haven't seen a good Randy Rant in a long time.... :D

mattyboy
03-16-2005, 01:08 PM
The new Miata looks pretty good, kind of a girl's car but probably a blast to drive.
Don't take this personally but I find it pretty funny calling a Mazda and import and rice burner, seeing as it is probably made in this country, and then following the post up with wanting a Dodge Magnum, what do you call a car that is either made in Mexico or Canada by a German company? :biggrin: :biggrin:
a bean burner and a beer drinker ;) ( sorry that was uncalled for I apologized to my northern brothers) ( and sisters)
and I don't want to buy a magnum just beat the hell out of it for a while
so all those mazdas and honda , hyundai, toyotas getting driven off the big boats with the funny writting on the side at the docks in Jersey come from Kansas????? :) :rlol:

it's time to play my legal disclaimer
Legal disclaimer
the following post in no way depicts the opinions or point of view of this station , and any representation to facts that you don't like , well if you have an issue here's a tissue. And for those who feel this is politically incorrect and we need a more kinder and gentler post baby baby stick your head in gravy!!!

p729lws
03-16-2005, 01:30 PM
well then he shouldn't poke a stick into a wasp nest ;) :) :tongue: :rlol:

Boxy is right where are all the controversial winter posts I mean $#!+ the winter is almost over

My chopper gun for good popcorn post!!!!! :tongue:

Legal disclaimer
:) ;) :rlol:

p729lws I guess the mx-5 is ok if you're into that sorta thing :)

Matty's got it right. I was sitting around the camper drinking and got bored. Figured I could get a rise out him. Didn't think it would take until morning.
Dan

p729lws
03-16-2005, 01:35 PM
well let me weigh in on this, I am not a real big import fan and I never got the miata seems they as in the Japanese motor co. trying to re capture the white convertible from the bond film "you only live twice" that car was nice what ever it was I think it was a mitsubishi?? but the honda s2000 and the miata, just don't cut it
Mazda has one of the best looking lineups in the rice burner category
I had just recently rented the mazda 3 5 door and mazda 6 for busniess for a few weeks a beat the hell out of them they are great cars and have the great styling and fun to drive my kids loved them for a while I was the hippest dad on the block!! zoom zoom zoom
they re did their whole line up except for the miata that doesn't impress me at all , no big change
so 2 thumbs down on the mx 5 :(

I think the taurus wagon is gonna break down see if I can get the company to rent a hemi magnum :) next :yippie:

Matty,
I think the Bond car in You only live twice was a toyota 2000GT. I'm a big fan of the Miata's handling but it does need a lot more power.. :confused:
Dan

p729lws
03-16-2005, 01:38 PM

Mac,
I think they still make them in Hiroshima Japan. Ford owns Mazda so its hard to say where all the parts come from.
Dan

mattyboy
03-16-2005, 01:40 PM
see if ya really want to get me going
post some irish jokes tomorrow when i get back from the parade that should do it just remember I carry a 7 foot spear on St Patricks day :) ;) and my job is to make sure no protestors or wack jobs get thru the ranks and try and make a polictical statement with old glory or the tri color
so after I march and then have a few pints it is easy to get me fired up especially when the fight scene comes on in " the quiet man" the only foam I want to see tomorrow will be at the top of my guiness

:) :)

mattyboy
03-16-2005, 01:42 PM
Matty,
I think the Bond car in You only live twice was a toyota 2000GT. I'm a big fan of the Miata's handling but it does need a lot more power.. :confused:
Dan
they all look alike :eek: :tongue:

springs
03-16-2005, 02:05 PM
No offense but every time I see a man driving a Mazda Miata I fight the urge to bust out laughing.

p729lws
03-16-2005, 03:28 PM
No offense but every time I see a man driving a Mazda Miata I fight the urge to bust out laughing.

I knew I'd get some good responses out of you guys! :D