PDA

View Full Version : BBF to BBC exhaust adapters

springs
03-14-2005, 07:36 PM
My exhaust adapters arrived today and to my surprise they were not made of GOLD. But they're still real purty.http://www.donzi.net/ubb/wink.gif

I'm praying that everything will go together the way I've got it planned and will be able to finally get to Lake Cumberland in May.

gcarter
03-14-2005, 09:21 PM
Looks like gold to me!! :eek!:

HallJ
03-15-2005, 12:11 PM
My exhaust adapters arrived today and to my surprise they were not made of GOLD. But they're still real purty.http://www.donzi.net/ubb/wink.gif

I'm praying that everything will go together the way I've got it planned and will be able to finally get to Lake Cumberland in May.

Springs,

Could you post some more pics of those headers!!!!!!!!

Jeff

springs
03-15-2005, 04:48 PM
Springs,

Could you post some more pics of those headers!!!!!!!!

Jeff

Here ya go.

HallJ
03-16-2005, 12:11 PM
Here ya go.

Bad ASS!!!!!!!

How about a shot inside the collector?

Thanks,

Jeff

springs
03-16-2005, 12:20 PM
Bad ASS!!!!!!!

How about a shot inside the collector?

Thanks,

Jeff

Looks like they are for sale if anyone's interested. Split tube tops that turn down are $1600 and I don't want to cut new holes in the transom for straight pipes. Make me an offer. CMI split tubes BBC

MOP
03-16-2005, 01:01 PM
Springs I see you are from GA, if you are going to do salt running think about having the adaptors Powder coated. My Gil headers came that way it holds up extremely well, the anodizing will break down from the heat and salt air and make a mess over time.

Phil

springs
03-16-2005, 01:06 PM
Springs I see you are from GA, if you are going to do salt running think about having the adaptors Powder coated. My Gil headers came that way it holds up extremely well, the anodizing will break down from the heat and salt air and make a mess over time.

Phil

Thanks Phil.

BigGrizzly
03-16-2005, 06:33 PM
Springs I'm from Roswell and habe the same CMI hedders on my Criterion only polished. I love them. We all need to get together on Lake Liner some weekenf in the sprong. I am buiolding a house on the north end of the lake which should be my permanent home in June. For me Cumberland is not looking good because my son graduates in May 20 and the wifw said NO. Get that thing running and do water testing.

springs
03-16-2005, 06:42 PM
Springs I'm from Roswell and habe the same CMI hedders on my Criterion only polished. I love them. We all need to get together on Lake Liner some weekenf in the sprong. I am buiolding a house on the north end of the lake which should be my permanent home in June. For me Cumberland is not looking good because my son graduates in May 20 and the wifw said NO. Get that thing running and do water testing.

We actually met last year right before AOTH at Tom Riggles house. I was in the process of moving to Atlanta from SC. I'm actually in the final stages of getting my motor back together after 1 1/2. The moving just killed all my projects. I was planning on getting in touch with about finding a dyno shop once the motor is complete.

Do you have straight pipe CMI's?