PDA

View Full Version : Nascar Racing vrs Donzi Boat Driving?

fasttrucker
03-14-2005, 01:21 PM
Well it seems that I have won a radio promotion on 98-ROCK in baltimore.I was at the sprint store replacing my wifes cell phone. She put it thru the washing machine :biggrin: I filled out a entry form and won :checkered the Nascar Ride and Drive Contest! Iam going to Dover Race Track to Ride 5 laps then drive 10 laps.Ive never been in a race car! Just a fast boat.So I know that I can only turn left! :jestera: .A few donzi-net poker runners have seen the way I drive my donzi.So what do you think....Doctor Dan....Undertaker...Greg?...Do you think Ill crash and burn?...Should my wife take out a little bit more life Insurance? :lookaroun

Hotspare
03-14-2005, 06:23 PM
Kinda funny Pic .... Returning from a weekend of boating at Possum Kingdom .........

Stopped off to party a bit with some friends at the Texas Motor Speedway .... It was priceless ,,,,, Had to take pic ...

fasttrucker
03-14-2005, 06:37 PM
Nice donzi!Maybe nascar truck racers should tow a donzi when they race! :beer:

Hotspare
03-14-2005, 09:12 PM
Thank's .......

Yea, I know...

I got the impression, by the look's I was getting,

folk's were somehow trying to visualizing the rig speeding around the track .......

Priceless ...........LOL...

Mr X
03-14-2005, 09:49 PM
I attended the "Buck Baker racing school" in Rockingham NC.
He is the father of Buddy Baker. Great school, untill a 42 year old man ( a policeman) from NY hit the wall in turn 2 and was killed.
:( The last 2 days of the school were cancelled.
Upping your life insurance might not be a bad idea.

fasttrucker
03-15-2005, 04:18 PM
CigaretteSS how fash did you go?..Iam going to www.drivesuperspeedway.com ....MONSTER racing.It looks like I won a program of ride 4 laps then drive 10 laps.If I had to pay for it it would Cost$419 or $459 for sat/sun.Ive never won anything big before!So this is pretty cool!Last sat night I was up till midnight watching the hooters cup race.Then I watched the sunday nextel/nascar race.I used to go to a race every year untill I bought my donzi then I sort of lost the desire to go.More fun boating! :yes:

Mr X
03-15-2005, 04:24 PM
170+ Mph