PDA

View Full Version : Hey Lenny

smokediver
03-10-2005, 03:06 PM
If you are looking for a new edlebrock carb , I have one that probably has 100 hrs on it ... metering kit also ... Let me know ...600cfm

Lenny
03-10-2005, 04:05 PM
Thanks :yes: :) for thinking about me, :) but, I bought the mechanical Sea Demon 650 off of E-BAY.

Poodle wanted a set of blue carb supports for the workbench so I thought the least I could do is spend $750 Can$ to make him happy. :rolleyes:

:D

Seriously, thanks for the thought. :yes:

smokediver
03-10-2005, 04:32 PM
ur welcome .....

Lenny
03-11-2005, 09:34 AM
3 hours or 8 Buds, either one :D

Lenny
03-11-2005, 10:04 AM
American Buds Steve :D

Sure is a neat ride. Cat is about the same size as the ones here, but here our outside deck only allows room for about 8 people. The one in Fort Myers has two levels of outside decks and probably has room for 200 outside. The part I liked best was heading to Key West, seeing the tail end of land, (Marco Island) and then about 2 hours of nothing but blue ocean. Occasionally, there would be a strip of rock just below the surface that would go for miles. That seemed rather menacing but I guess if you live there you know that kind of thing. Then, all of a sudden, little "islands" (Keys,) pop out of seemingly nowhere. And the rest, well there isn't much to compare Key West to :D

RedDog
03-11-2005, 01:17 PM
I'm headed to Fort Myers next week. What is the cost for the KW ferry?

Can you take a bicycle on board?

Lenny
03-11-2005, 04:25 PM
I'm headed to Fort Myers next week. What is the cost for the KW ferry?

Can you take a bicycle on board?

Bikes are allowed. There were many of them. Get there early as it is busy, mind you probably not at this time of year and not being the "Worlds" weekend.

The cost was $99 of your dollars return to Fort Myers. It is DEFIANTELY a good trip and a bike in Key West would be all you would need.

No weapons or contraband as they pat you down and wand you in Fort Meyers, and then when leaving Key West for Fort Myers on the return trip it was a full on Border Patrol thing. You can imagine how I felt with the Key West Worlds sign in my bag :rolleyes: taken from high atop a pole. They didn't look at that tho. :) I never could figure out why it was so "secure" when they are both your Countrys' places... :confused:

Have fun :yes: and stay away from the Green Parrot Bar. Sure the beer is cheap but there is a reason.

RedDog
03-11-2005, 07:11 PM
...No weapons or contraband as they pat you down ...
Dang - well forget that idea...