PDA

View Full Version : Prop Testing In St. Pete March 19th

Fish boy
03-10-2005, 08:13 AM
Hey Guys and girl, if you are in the area (and not at Dora :( ) on Saturday, March 19th, check this out (from a thread else where):

Hydromotive will be in the St.pete area @ lake Seminole the 19th for prop testing. never pass up a chance to turn some new props i think they are hosting a BBQ as well Throttle UP propellers will be there to do any tweaking
www.throttle-up.com you should see Matt's work 1ST CLASS

We are looking forward to meeting you all! We will be testing on Saturday March 19th, 2005 at Lake Seminole which is located in Seminole Florida (City next to St. Petersburg, FL). It is possible that we can test again on Sunday as well. It might be benficial to post some of your specifications on the board here, so we can be prepared with props for your application.

So lets run a role call: Boat, power, current set-up and props (make, model and pitch).

Thank you.

Julie
Throttle Up Propellers
727-531-2255

you can call the number above to set up an appointment and tell them what you are looking for. Probably see some pretty fast boats, get some BBQ, and get your boats dialed in exactly where you need it to be.

fish

ITTLFLI
03-10-2005, 08:23 AM
I wish they were hosting an event like that up my way! I have a friend that has talked extensively with them and will peobably end up havin them do some work.