PDA

View Full Version : What Classic color would you like Donzi to re-introduce

gold-n-rod
03-08-2005, 07:51 PM
What colors from the past would you like to see re-introduced on a Classic?

Personally, I'm fond of the teal of the 90's. I'd love a new teal Classic.

BTW, the orange and powder blue Anniversary colors did absolutely nuttin' for me.

You?

mattyboy
03-08-2005, 08:01 PM
grumble green

ChromeGorilla
03-08-2005, 09:06 PM
I'm sorry but Teal !?!?!?! :spit: :puke:

I really liked the baby blue anny edition. And the beige anny they had in Miami.

I would like a dark hunter green perhaps. But I dig on my navy blue :smile:

gcarter
03-08-2005, 09:43 PM
I like the "honey" base color. The extra Minx engine hatch I bought from the wreck in Seattle is honey w/red stripe and baby blue accent stripes.
Very cool!!!! :cool:

smokediver
03-08-2005, 10:17 PM
I really liked the baby blue ... I always liked the awl-grip color Fighting Lady Yellow ... I don't think Donzi ever made a boat in that color , maybe one of the newer cruisers , But a white hulled classic with that color as the accent stripes would be cool ...

Lenny
03-08-2005, 11:21 PM
Grumble green and a White stripe/ nostalgia

Dr. Dan
03-09-2005, 06:08 AM
I'm sorry but Teal !?!?!?! :spit: :puke:

I really liked the baby blue anny edition. And the beige anny they had in Miami.

I would like a dark hunter green perhaps. But I dig on my navy blue :smile:

Wow at this rate, I might almost be able to stay for free at the Hyatt this year.... :biggrin.:

I don't mind the Teal, I would not want it as a Solid Color...but the Hull Sides or the Center Stripe...are cool, even though we did not order ours...and it just happened to be Teal...I have made the Best of it...and it's nice cause it's not such a common color where ya see it everywhere...ya know like Red, or Navy Blue.... :banghead: Although...I love Donzi Classics in all colors,...I mean I wouldn't kick it out of my Drive way if ya know what I mean? :bonk:

Man Scott....I hope ya bought one of those cool Cowlings...for that 496! Cuz Damn Yankee is gonna need more Bling....I hear "Johnny Revlon"(Air 22) was ordering more Red Nail Polish to detail his boat this year....me on the other hand...I will just have to suffer thru life with my "Pathetically Trendy and Gouche Teal Trimmed Classic...Oh the Pain of it All?"

:rlol: Doc

Rootsy
03-09-2005, 07:03 AM
Wow at this rate, I might almost be able to stay for free at the Hyatt this year.... :biggrin.:

I don't mind the Teal, I would not want it as a Solid Color...but the Hull Sides or the Center Stripe...are cool, even though we did not order ours...and it just happened to be Teal...I have made the Best of it...and it's nice cause it's not such a common color where ya see it everywhere...ya know like Red, or Navy Blue.... :banghead: Although...I love Donzi Classics in all colors,...I mean I wouldn't kick it out of my Drive way if ya know what I mean? :bonk:

Man Scott....I hope ya bought one of those cool Cowlings...for that 496! Cuz Damn Yankee is gonna need more Bling....I hear "Johnny Revlon"(Air 22) was ordering more Red Nail Polish to detail his boat this year....me on the other hand...I will just have to suffer thru life with my "Pathetically Trendy and Gouche Teal Trimmed Classic...Oh the Pain of it All?"

hmmmm i'd rather have a few of the blue "accents" you're teal deal is packing if you know what i mean Doc... :biggrin.:

undertaker
03-09-2005, 09:25 AM

Doc you are killing me :jestera: :jestera: :jestera: :cool:

Undertaker :smash:

boldts
03-09-2005, 10:00 AM
I've always been a fan of the medium blue. Dark blue is my second like, but you just don't see the medium blue all that offen. First Donzi I ever saw at a dealer was a tan with dk blue Minx. That color combo rocks in my book and who knows, one day I may find it on a Minx for sale with a big block tucked under the hatch.

Forrest
03-09-2005, 11:05 AM
Inca Gold with Grumble Green interior and stripe! :cool:

The Orange and Blue combo should be outlawed!