PDA

View Full Version : Someone Help!

springs
03-07-2005, 10:36 PM
I'm currently using Webroot Spy Sweeper. No complaints. But for some reason tonight about every two minutes it pops up with this message that I've seen before

Spyware has detected new programs that will start when windows starts, yada yada yada but it keeps popping up with the same program it keeps removing.

The program name is trdiju-assessment unkown

ANY IDEAS?:confused:

txtaz
03-08-2005, 07:58 AM
Springs,
You need several programs to rid yourself of these anoying marketware. Get spybot, hyjackthis and adaware. Also the new Microsoft spy program is pretty good. Once you download and install, be sure to check for updates in the program for new definition files. Each program catches different things so you need all of them.
Good luck.
Wes

Fish boy
03-08-2005, 08:19 AM
I agree with Wes, I run several. I just read this (see below) tidbit this morning. I have never used this product, but PC mag rated #1. Who knows if it was a paid endorsement or the real deal. anyway, here is another one to think about:

CounterSpy was chosen as PC World's BEST BUY. For good reason:
CounterSpy has the best spyware database in the industry, the
highest detection rate, and has the fastest scan times. It's just
$19.95, and that includes a subscription of one year with updates,
upgrades and technical support. Best of all, you can help fighting
spyware! Become a member of ThreatNet (one click) and you can report
on suspicious malware. Spyware is a threat to your privacy and slows
down your PC. The answer is CounterSpy. It has Active Protection™,
call it a "spy-wall." Buy CounterSpy now for $19.95, get live tech
support from right here the U.S.!
Visit CounterSpy: PC WORLD 2005 BEST BUY for more information.

donzii22
03-10-2005, 10:15 AM
Counter spyware is the same as the microsoft beta version for free right now
these people write the defintions for microsofts program and for giant antispyware program. Try Reboot into Safe Mode and run another sweep.
also make sure that defintions are up to date to.

and try counter spy heres the link http://www.sunbelt-software.com/product.cfm?id=410