PDA

View Full Version : Nice Day in FLA USA!!!

RickR
03-07-2005, 01:25 PM
Nice day at the beach yesterday :yes:
Sure was crowded ;)

RedDog
03-07-2005, 02:01 PM
You should be home - flurries are in the forecast for G-burg tonight

Cuda
03-07-2005, 03:45 PM
Where was the picture taken? And yes, it was a nice day yesterday. :smile:

Donzigo
03-07-2005, 05:00 PM
St. John's river...............maybe Hontoon State Park?

chip w
03-07-2005, 06:50 PM
Cuda,

Didn't know that you ride too. Maybe I'll catch up with ya' one day. I'm riding to the keys this weekend.

CW

rustnrot
03-07-2005, 06:52 PM
The Bartram Trail comes within a mile or so of my house here in Augusta. Didn't know it was that long...........

BUIZILLA
03-07-2005, 07:07 PM
Almost looks like DeLeon Springs.... almost.

JH

Cuda
03-07-2005, 07:13 PM
Cuda,

Didn't know that you ride too. Maybe I'll catch up with ya' one day. I'm riding to the keys this weekend.

CW
I just started a couple months ago. Friday was really the first ride for Debbie. What are you riding that far?

chip w
03-08-2005, 07:21 AM
I just started a couple months ago. Friday was really the first ride for Debbie. What are you riding that far?

Buell XBS, an old Triumph Benneville (non-stock, of course). I rode Ducati's for about 15 years. Covered everything from here to Maine. I good trip for you and Debbie would be to take the Auto-train from Sanford to Washington and then ride the Blueridge Parkway back. Just watch the speed limit on the Parkway. It's the only "Federal" highway in the country and they don't have much of a sence of humor.

Let me know if you want to ride some time. I'll head over that way and hook up with you.

C

chip w
03-08-2005, 07:22 AM

Buell XBS, an old Triumph Bonneville (non-stock, of course). I rode Ducati's for about 15 years. Covered everything from here to Maine. A good trip for you and Debbie would be to take the Auto-train from Sanford to Washington and then ride the Blueridge Parkway back. Just watch the speed limit on the Parkway. It's the only "Federal" highway in the country and they don't have much of a sence of humor.

Let me know if you want to ride some time. I'll head over that way and hook up with you.

C

RickR
03-08-2005, 07:52 AM
Red dog
I hate we are missing the snow ;) We have had some cool weather here also. Past couple of weeks we've been around 70. High of 65 tommorrow :eek:

Cuda
We were south of Boca Grande about 5 miles (50 miles south of Sarasota)

It's our favorite beach, often we are the only people on the 7 mile strech of beach :)

Chip w
Pic is of my latest PROJECT :smash: Do you have any left over DUC parts?

RedDog
03-08-2005, 10:07 AM
Pic is of my latest PROJECT :smash: Do you have any left over DUC parts?

Looks like someone got out of the riding hobby the hard way :eek:

I have always loved Ducatis - never had one though. My first 2 street bikes were a BSA Victor and Triumph Trident. Last was a Norton Commando with several rice rockets (obsolete rockets compared to today's models) in between.

chip w
03-08-2005, 12:00 PM
I only have a few things left right now that might be of use to you. A new set of Red Line clip-ons is the first thing that comes to mind. Other things are a carbon-fiber solo section for a Monster. If you need a crank turning tool to set adjust your timing belts or do your valves, I have one that you can borrow. I think I still have a bench manual for the 900 too.

You also might want to check The Ducati Index ( http://www.cowin-tech.com/ducati/ ) for parts and advice. It's very similar to this site for the ducatisti. Great people, very helpful and overall a fun group.