PDA

View Full Version : Whats to do in Naples,Ft. Myers,etc.

vrod02
02-27-2005, 08:37 PM
My inlaws bought a place in Elstaro close to Beneta Springs. I'm headed that way in less than a week. Any hot spots or suggestions? :spit:How far Is it to Miami?:moped:

RedDog
02-27-2005, 09:33 PM
I'll be in Ft Myers in 3 weeks for a family Spring Break vacation. Never been in the area before so everyone fill us in.

My family and my brother's. 5 boys between us (18, 17, 16, 15, 12).

We will have a small (12 feet, 15 horse) fish boat with us.

vrod02
02-27-2005, 10:25 PM
Reddog I was born in Knoxville!!! Still have family there. Norris lake? learned how to slalom at age 5 on that lake.

BUIZILLA
02-27-2005, 10:47 PM
It's spelled ESTERO, and it's close to BONITA SPRINGS

just thought you would want to know that, if your map isn't cooperating.. :spongebob

JH

vrod02
02-27-2005, 11:04 PM
Thanks for the spelling check Buizilla. Is smoking allowed in this area? LOL:jestera:

boxy
02-28-2005, 06:22 AM
What Poodle said :D , OR if you are on Fort Myers Beach, you could visit the Nortech factory, go fishing the back bay for big ass Snook, head to the waterfront restuarants at the base of the bridge, or hit the beach bar at Junkanoo's for some cocktails. Just make sure you allow for enough time to get stuck in traffic on Estero Blvd, it's the only way on/off the beach, and sometimes it looks like everyone has gotten in their cars to take a nap in AC comfort.

need for speed
02-28-2005, 12:54 PM
or u could take a ride out in a 22.. Naples is just 30 mins " some days".. away...

let me know. :propeller

Donzigo
02-28-2005, 07:54 PM
..................what Madpoodle said....................oh, then there is the pajama fashion show at the civic center in Cape Coral...............you could go to Thomas Edison's house and learn about light bulbs.....................there's the polka beer garden, where the youngsters sing karioke..............FYI: "Youngsters" in Ft. Myers are considered the under seventy crowd................then, there's the "Quilt World Museum".............oh, you have to get there early; but, the Ft. Myers family buffet has a $4.75 special on a blue plate special dinner...............then again, there's "sleep".................

RedDog
02-28-2005, 10:30 PM
I was hoping for a relaxing vacation - sounds like I am in luck http://www.donzi.net/forums/images/smilies/party.gif

Donzigo
03-01-2005, 09:49 PM
POODLE.................shame on you..............and you call me "sick"!