PDA

View Full Version : Ft. Lauderdale wk. 4/14-4/22

DONZI
02-27-2005, 04:35 PM
Anyone going to be around Ft. Lauderdale 4/14-4/22.We just booked a Spring Vacation there.The wife, I,& one daughter would love to say hi to any of the members in the area.If you could ever get us on that beautiful Bluewater that would be the highlight(shameless begging) :wink:.

Scott B, Your PM mailbox is full.

Ken

ChromeGorilla
02-27-2005, 04:40 PM
Ken, I officially retract my invite from the other site.....I just saw your signature.... :uzi: :uzi: :uzi: :uzi:

DONZI
02-28-2005, 06:12 AM
How about the Miami SBI Race ? Anyone attending ? :outtahere
http://www.superboat.com/

Fish boy
02-28-2005, 06:46 AM
nice sig CG!!!! :D

Donzigo
02-28-2005, 08:03 PM
we're on the wrong coast for ya.................

Cute family.........I'll bet you make their dates leave a $100 deposit on those two cute daughters............bring em back late = loose your deposit.

onesubdrvr
02-28-2005, 08:23 PM
Ken,

I'm on the right coast, but about 2 hours north of Lauderdale, however, would love to get together with other members from the board as well. My boat should be done by then (actually hopefully this weekend), it's not a classic, but it should be a blast. When time get's closer, I'll PM you my number, and remember, I'm only a stones through from Discount Marine Liquidators in Ft. Pierce, if you're looking for anything,....

Wayne

DONZI
03-03-2005, 04:20 PM
DONZIGO - Thank you for your kind words. Luckily the girls get their looks from Mom. Maybe nxt. time we can make the other Coast. Sorry to read about your car.

Onesubdrvr - I'll look for your P.M. before departure.Thank you for your offer.

M.P.- I sent you a P.M.

Sure looking forward to seeing unfrozen waters !