PDA

View Full Version : We await spring, we hope for the best.

Bryan Tuvell 33ZX
02-26-2005, 10:30 PM
Well the full cover came off today. Spring is near.... A GOOSE ocassion.

I had the canvas cockpit cover modified and totally redone, very nice.
In 2 weeks my fear of a hard freeze will be gone and I will fire her up..

Sure wish my pal DIGGER would have been here today to celebrate the cover change out, but Nancy and I got a visit from Mrs Digger, we can't wait to tow to Sarasota with them for the Owners Rally...

Here is a couple pictures. Click on them to view. (HRPA hats from Miami..)
Bryan

Lenny
02-26-2005, 11:29 PM
Very nice :yes: That is a nice package.

Have fun :D

ChromeGorilla
02-27-2005, 07:44 AM
Lenny, you said "nice package"........hehehehehehe :biggrin:

mattyboy
02-27-2005, 08:44 AM
this is probably the only time it's good to say I'm glad mine is half as big as Bryan's :tongue: ;)
I mean the 16 is enuff of a job to clean and wax no sorry a 33 is just too big that alot of wax

she looks great Bryan!! spring is just running alil late north of you, due for another nor'easter tom. am.

boxy
02-27-2005, 09:18 AM
Well the full cover came off today. Spring is near.... A GOOSE ocassion.

BT, we really have to get you switched off that vodka made in France....
If you get a chance grab a bottle of Iceberg Vodka http://www.icebergvodka.net/index.htm

Made from glacial icebergs harvested from the cold waters of the Atlantic just off of Newfoundland.

undertaker
02-27-2005, 09:21 AM
Bryan, what exactly did you have done to the cockpit cover, just curious :biggrin.: Your boat looks great!! :biggrin.: Can not wait for spring myself.

Undertaker - (who still has a 2002 33ZX for sale :banghead: )

Bryan Tuvell 33ZX
02-27-2005, 09:33 AM
ED: Mine only had one snap for one pole, I use two, so I had one sewn in and had a bunch of snaps replaed etc. Believe it or not, I never saw the cover until pick up, and it needed attention.
Fits great now.

BOXY. I will try some!
Bryan

boxy
02-27-2005, 09:36 AM
Bryan, trailer that bad boy up to the 1000 Islands, and I'll supply the Iceberg.... :D