PDA

View Full Version : Our new playpen

txtaz
02-25-2005, 09:31 AM
Well, We finally did it. We have always wanted a king size bed and the opportunity presented itself when we moved into the new house. Turns out our new neighbor likes building furiture. He built this frame for $500 and a buddy of mine owns a furniture store so we got the box springs and pillow top for about $350. What a sweet deal. Patients really does pay.
Wes
PS, Antone notice the Taz? LOL

boxy
02-25-2005, 10:01 AM
Nice workbench......... :biggrin:

gcarter
02-25-2005, 10:32 AM
Way to go Wes!!!
I like deals. Particularly when they're obviously quality. :smash:

MOP
02-25-2005, 10:36 AM
Talk about Good Niehbors! What a beautiful job, It looks to be a great "Play Pen" :bighug: :bighug: :smileybo: :alligator :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

MOP

Donzigo
02-25-2005, 11:32 AM
I understand that this particular guy specializes in bed with GPS satellite inducto-wood speakers which have wonderful capabilities of sound reproduction within the confines of the top and bottom wood casings. It seems that he has just started inducing this new innovation into his work, and wants to get some demand going; so, he is linking the sound originating from this premier bed (yours) to an internet site for others to witness first hand and listen to this new innovation. Oh, Ok, I'm just funning with ya, nice bed.........................but, it makes you wonder, doesn't it?

Oh, have fun tonight......................we'll all be listening!

txtaz
02-25-2005, 03:14 PM
Poodle, Any estimates or indications on when "corner bed syndrom" starts occuring? Do they make a pill for it? You know what's funny is she can roll and roll and roll before hitting the carpet.
Donzingo, WOW, I thought I had a wild imagination....Do you know if there is any chance of piping the satellite to the bed speakers? Maybe even an LCD flat panel on the foot board. Heck, I could even pipe the home network to the LCD and with the wireless keyboard and mouse I wouldn't even have to get out of bed....Thanks for the inspiration.
Wes

MOP
02-25-2005, 05:29 PM
Poodle, Any estimates or indications on when "corner bed syndrom" starts occuring? Do they make a pill for it? You know what's funny is she can roll and roll and roll before hitting the carpet.
Donzingo, WOW, I thought I had a wild imagination....Do you know if there is any chance of piping the satellite to the bed speakers? Maybe even an LCD flat panel on the foot board. Heck, I could even pipe the home network to the LCD and with the wireless keyboard and mouse I wouldn't even have to get out of bed....Thanks for the inspiration.
Wes

Wes I have been thinking about a flat panel mounted on the cieling no more neck aches. The only pill is a strong "Trank" that will zombie her out she won't move all night and you can paint all kinds of stuff on her to amuse her in the AM!

Donzigo
02-25-2005, 05:31 PM
Wes,

Hey, that's all part of the new things he is working on. I know he'll be glad that you and wife have volunteered for the pilot program.

Poodle................warped, warped, is that the best you can do????...............dude and that's the best part of my personality. You forgot about twisted, weird, phsychotic, and can't spell ...........oh, there's lots of other off-beat stuff...............

onesubdrvr
02-25-2005, 05:52 PM
Well,

That sounds like a pretty nifty bed, may be I should get one for my wife and I, One that sends subliminal messages perhaps?

.......YOU REALLY WANT A NEW ZXO,... YOU REALLY WANT A NEW ZXO,... etc.

But until then, I'll settle for the satellite feeds (LOL)

Wayne

BUIZILLA
02-25-2005, 06:07 PM
Is that a bottle of Elmer's glue on the far nightstand??? ;)

anonymous

MOP
02-25-2005, 07:42 PM
Hmmm! I knew someone would bring up the well equiped night table, hey at times you need something to help you SLEEP! LOL

MOP

Big Pimpin
02-25-2005, 07:56 PM
you say you only got one woman? You can fit more in dat thaaaang if yo girl down with it. ;)

Donzigo
02-25-2005, 10:34 PM
Elmer's Glue.................dude, there is a trophy on the other night stand, to let the wife KNOW WITHOUT A DOUBT that Wes has won a trophy for things that happened in his bedroom, while he was single.

Wes, if that's what won the bride over, then you've got a lot to live up to, sport. She has evidence of it right there beside the bed.

txtaz
02-26-2005, 09:16 AM
ROFLMAO, AND Richard, that is a pretty big trophy. That's got to say something...
Actually it's a Best of Show trophy for a truck I built years ago. It was an 87 Toyota extened cab lifted 18" with 44" tires, blown motor, chrome everything. A stereo to rival Randy's or Mark's. I will find some pics and scan them in, we didn't have digital back then.
This has been a fun thread, who would have thunk.
Wes

mattyboy
02-26-2005, 06:48 PM
a man would have to be a sprinter to catch his wife in that bed ;)

BUIZILLA
02-26-2005, 07:10 PM
Now, about the Elmer's :wink: :shades:

anonymous

mattyboy
02-27-2005, 06:58 AM
:rlol: