PDA

View Full Version : Lakeside Restoration - Unbelievable Service

Legend
02-23-2005, 05:41 PM
I was more than pleased by the service I recieved from the owners and employees at Lakeside Restoration. I live in the Bahamas and some parts for the 18 Donzi Classic are almost impossible to find here locally. I had tried to order some Donzi OEM parts from the Donzi Dealer (Aquatoystore) in Florida and to this day they have not even returned my calls after leaving numerous messages. I then poseted a message on this site and by the following morning I had communicated with Jamie over at Lakeside who is a "man of his word". He responded to all emails, he accepted all calls, and most of all, he was able to get the parts and have them shipped well ahead of the promised delivery date. I would suggest that if anyone on this site needs some hard-to-find parts they can visit Lakeside Restorations website at www.lakesiderestoration.com or simply post a request in the "wanted" section of this site and I am sure Jamie will be more than happy to assist.

Legend

gcarter
02-23-2005, 06:17 PM
Jamie was very helpful to me also. He'll get those Donzi parts you need, if they're available. He's also able to source engine and drive parts.
P.S.; he also builds blower engines.

:wavey:

Dr. Dan
02-23-2005, 10:26 PM
:wavey: Jamie is a great guy.....not sure what his wife is doing with him...but that's another story.... :rlol:

I have visited his shop....and we reviewed in detail what I was looking to do....he is tight with Woody Jackson....and I keep trying to encourage him to come to some Events...especially Dustoff,Winnie,1000 Isles and the Owners Rally.

Keep up the Good Work Jamie

Doc :smash:

LKSD
02-24-2005, 08:11 AM
Thanks,
I appreciate your patronage & kindness...
Your friend in boating.. Jamie wallace :propeller

www.lakesiderestorations.com (http://www.lakesiderestorations.com)