PDA

View Full Version : Key Largo Run Starring KodaChromeGorilla And His Little Poodle Friends (For George)

ChromeGorilla
02-22-2005, 02:17 PM
I have a couple of clips from this weekend that I cant post. They were vary large files and I cut them down alot. The clip I wanna post is only 2.1 meg now but I get the "timed out" message everytime I try to upload.....can someone help?

Lenny
02-22-2005, 03:32 PM
E-mail it to me and I will post it for you... :)

At about 7:15pm your time.

And you can leave it at 2.1, no problem

Lenny
02-22-2005, 10:44 PM
Here goes :D Sounds SWEEEETTT !!!

Oh, and seeing the Crit again didn't hurt either... :)

http://www.donzi.net/photos1/Shortvid1.avi

Fish boy
02-23-2005, 07:25 AM
Luuuuv tha sound!!! Thanks CG and Lenny. BTW, I have had the same problem as CG when trying to post videos, what is the secret???

ChromeGorilla
02-23-2005, 07:32 AM
Hey do you think one of you members of the super double secret moderator society can change the title of the thread to "Key Largo Video". Spanks a bunch!

catch 22
02-23-2005, 04:02 PM
CG more I want to see more. Had a GREAT time. :wavey:

Fish boy
02-23-2005, 04:09 PM
just caught the title, so are you doing the "puff daddy to P-Diddy" thing and changing your name to Chrome Godzilla??? Definitely has a cool ring to it.

fish

boxy
02-23-2005, 04:39 PM
Keep posting..... :D
This clip looks fantastic. Find a site, host it, let it rip.
Boxy - starting to embrace the corporate culture....T1 pipe is sweet.

ChromeGorilla
02-23-2005, 04:55 PM
Fishboy...one of the moderators changed it. but I was thinking about changing my name to a symbol and refering to myself as the poster fomerly know as CG... :rlol:

Boxy...that clip is 2.1 meg. The full clip is about 50 secs long and is 45 meg.

The other video clip I have is a 1 min clp of the 39 TG w/ 850's docking at the show. Its 47 meg it think. I'll email it to someone if they want to get it posted....

boxy
02-23-2005, 05:55 PM
45 megs, now that's some nice video. I'll check around tonight to see if I can find a place to host it.

boxy
02-23-2005, 06:05 PM
CG, I think I can host up to a 100 mb file in my isp briefcase, shoot me the clip, and I'll see what I can do .... sboxma@rogers.com ....

ChromeGorilla
02-23-2005, 06:34 PM
Boxy, i'm working on emailing them now. taking forever to attach the videos to the email....

ChromeGorilla
02-23-2005, 07:24 PM
OK you guys are killing me with the title of this thread..... :rlol: Who is it?!?!? :bonk: LMAO.....

Boxy....1st video sent. Working on the second one now....

boldts
02-23-2005, 07:53 PM
Thanks CG. Just what the doctor ordered for sure! Can't wait to see the other 2 vids.

Lenny
02-23-2005, 08:18 PM
I posted a link to a 57MEG (45 second video) here a couple of weeks back. It took 9-10 minutes to load at High- high speed in order to view. The "nice quality" video takes up volumes of room and is painfully slow to download in order to view even with broadband.

Also, MOST mailboxes do not allow stuff that size into them. So failures at the recieving end are common.

Hope it works for you. :)

penbroke
02-23-2005, 08:20 PM
Thanks for sharing and keep 'em comming. I may make it to spring yet. :rolleyes:

Frank
Is it just me or does that Criterion launch like a rocket?

boxy
02-23-2005, 08:48 PM
CG, I got the two TopGun clips, I'm just having some trouble loading them into my isp briefcase. I'll figure it out. Worst case, I'll upload tomorrow from the office.

harbormaster
02-24-2005, 03:05 PM
I have someting called Sorensen squeeze that will reduce videos down to a fractin of their original size without much loss of quality.

Scot

boxy
02-24-2005, 04:27 PM
Scot. I just downloaded the trial version of Squeeze, it looks cool, but it doesn't seem to support AVI files, is there any way o convert an avi file to a wmv, or real player file ?

Lenny
02-24-2005, 04:51 PM
Steve. I used that VERY software the other day. I think Reddog sent me the link to it. Go to google and type in AVI to wmv (mpg, whatever) converter. There are a ton of them.

I managed to cut down mine by a third, from 57m to about38m or something but it was not very user friendly. Also, the Video quality went from big screen TV quality stuff to terrible and jittery on my desktop. The software I used, (downloaded free over the net) was for professional video editors or something, cuz I couldn't even understand the words used in the directions let alone do it. :eek: Man, it made some of Darcys' better words look lame. :D

Web Images Groups News LocalNew! more »

Advanced Search
Preferences

Search: the webpages from Canada
"to" is a very common word and was not included in your search. [details]

Web Results 1 - 10 of about 651,000 for avi to wmv converter. (0.36 seconds)

Sponsored Links

AVS Video Converter
Convert AVI Divx Xvid files, edit
and burn to DVD or CD directly!
www.avsmedia.com

MOV to AVI MPEG WMV Converter free download. MOV to AVI MPEG WMV ...MOV to AVI MPEG WMV Converter 1.3.2. ... Free Downloads Multimedia and Graphics Graphics Editors MOV to AVI MPEG WMV Converter. ... MOV to AVI MPEG WMV Converter 1.3.2. ...
www.freedownloadscenter.com/Multimedia_and_Graphics/ Graphics_Editors/MOV_to_AVI_MPEG_WMV_Converter.html - 26k - 24 Feb 2005 - Cached - Similar pages

AVI MPEG Video Converter - Convert AVI, MPEG, WMV, RM... Buy Now [Price: US$30] Download. MPEG Converter MPEG Converter is another video converter tool that can convert from AVI, MPEG, WMV, ASF to MPEG, AVI, WMV. ...
www.video-converter.net/ - 6k - Cached - Similar pages

WMV Converter, WMV to MPEG Covnerter, WMV to AVI Converter ...AVI MPEG WMV Converter 1.16 -- WMV Converter, WMV to MPEG Covnerter, WMV to AVI Converter --. Convert WMV AVI MPG MPEG 1 MPEG 2 RM ...
www.tomdownload.com/multimedia_design/ wmv_converter_wmv_to_mpeg_avi_converter.htm - 22k - Cached - Similar pages

WMV Converter - AVI WMV MPEG Converter Joiner Splitter Download... TIFF file list, The best WMV Converter, WMV Joiner for you ... image format to another, support AVI WMV MPEG ASF ... first frame of already existing video clip and very ...
www.tomdownload.com/multimedia_ design/video/videocharge.htm - 23k - Cached - Similar pages
[ More results from www.tomdownload.com ]

MOV to AVI MPEG WMV Converter 1.3.2 - VersionTracker... Windows | Graphics | MOV to AVI MPEG WMV Converter. MOV to AVI MPEG WMV Converter convert,split, & join Quicktime(MOV, QT) to AVI, MPEG, WMV, DVD VCD. ...
www.versiontracker.com/dyn/moreinfo/win/35726 - 32k - 23 Feb 2005 - Cached - Similar pages

MOV to MPEG AVI WMV Converter v.1.4.2. MOV TO MPEG AVI WMV ...Home / Graphics / MOV to MPEG AVI WMV Converter. MOV to MPEG AVI WMV Converter 1.4.2. ... Product: MOV to MPEG AVI WMV Converter. Version: 1.4.2. ...
www.batchconverter.com/ MOVtoMPEGAVIWMVConverter-download-19423.shtml - 11k - 23 Feb 2005 - Cached - Similar pages

MOV to AVI MPEG WMV Converter v.1.3.2. MOV TO AVI MPEG WMV ...Home / Graphics / MOV to AVI MPEG WMV Converter. MOV to AVI MPEG WMV Converter 1.3.2. ... 3. MOV to MPEG AVI WMV Converter. 4. AAA Logo Software. 5. FlyDS. ...
www.batchconverter.com/ MOVtoAVIMPEGWMVConverter-download-19251.shtml - 11k - 23 Feb 2005 - Cached - Similar pages
[ More results from www.batchconverter.com ]

Convert AVI to WMV - AVI to WMV Converter Software - AVI to WMV ...... for those who want to take advantage of them, though they are completely optional, making Blaze Media Pro the perfect AVI to WMV converter software for users ...
www.blazemp.com/convert_avi_to_wmv.htm - 12k - 23 Feb 2005 - Cached - Similar pages

WMV Converter Software - Convert WMV (Windows Media Video), AVI ...... Other conversions possible using the software's video converter feature include AVI to MPG (MPEG-1), AVI to MPG (MPEG-2), WMV to MPG (MPEG-1), WMV to MPG (MPEG ...
www.blazemp.com/wmv_converter_software.htm - 12k - 23 Feb 2005 - Cached - Similar pages
[ More results from www.blazemp.com ]

MOV to MPEG AVI WMV Converter 1.4.2 - Convert,split,and join ...MOV to MPEG AVI WMV Converter, Over 30,000 Shareware Freeware Download. Bookmark this site. ... Quick Download MOV to MPEG AVI WMV Converter 1.4.2. ...
www.brothersoft.com/Multimedia_Graphics_ Video_Tools_MOV_to_MPEG_AVI_WMV_Converter_35368.ht ml - 84k - 23 Feb 2005 - Cached - Similar pages

Result Page:

Next

Free! Get the Google Toolbar. Download Now - About Toolbar

Search within results | Language Tools | Search Tips | Dissatisfied? Help us improve

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Google Home - Advertising Programs - Business Solutions - About Google

©2005 Google

boxy
02-24-2005, 05:12 PM
Cool, thanks Lenny. I'm just having a pre game snack, then heading to the rink. I'll play with it when I get back tonight.

gcarter
02-24-2005, 08:15 PM
So how many titles has this thread had now?
I liked the KodaChrome Gorilla and the Poodle friends the best.

RedDog
02-25-2005, 09:12 AM
Steve. I used that VERY software the other day. I think Reddog sent me the link to it.
Not me - try TMPGENC from http://www.tmpgenc.net/e_main.html

Converts AVI to MPEGs and allows you to select frame rate / size (or compress/resize existing MPEGs)