PDA

View Full Version : 2005 38zr

TJG
02-21-2005, 08:02 AM
Hi. I am new to this board, and I am preparing to buy a 2005 38ZR with full cabin. This will be my first Donzi - ANY ADVICE?

DONZISALES1
02-21-2005, 09:06 AM
The 38 ZR is a great boat! I do suggest you add the exstenion boxes if you have not, The ZR is a great ruff water boat, Also the 3 man aft rear seat is awsome,

What kind of power did you get?

Fish boy
02-21-2005, 10:10 AM
Hi TJG,
welcome th the donzi registry!!! :)

As far as advice goes, I would get an industrial size roll of towels to pass out to everyone who sees your new boat- drool can get a little messy ;) Seriously, that is one of the most awesome machines ever to touch water, good luck and please post some pics so the rest of us can live vicariously through you.

Fish

ToonaFish
02-21-2005, 10:41 AM
Advice? Suggestions? Buy lots of life jackets for the crowds who will be bumming rides. (I'm a size small, by the way.) And ditto Fishboy's drool rags!

Welcome to the Donzi madness ~ you've found an exceptionally nice spot on the web to call home!

Seriously, though, as with any high ticket item involving a warranty, please be sure to professionally inspect and test drive it, note ALL issues, and take delivery after they are corrected. Many many headaches can be prevented with that little pill. And you'd rather be boating in July than waiting for warranty parts...

Oh, and photos, we need lots of photos!

Bunches,

Celene

TJG
02-23-2005, 09:38 PM
The 38 ZR is a great boat! I do suggest you add the exstenion boxes if you have not, The ZR is a great ruff water boat, Also the 3 man aft rear seat is awsome,

What kind of power did you get?
I got twin Merc 525's.

Shanghied Again
02-26-2005, 10:06 PM
We will have our Donzi 38ZR in stock after April 1st she will have 600s we also have a 525 with extinsion boxes coming in this boat has not been painted and can have the new custom paint jobs Donzi is offering. They are great boats the 525 boat is running 92mph
Frank Civitano
Typhoon Performance Marine