PDA

View Full Version : windham mountain ski trip

fasttrucker
02-21-2005, 07:13 AM
:kyle: Iam posting from the best western here in upstate ny.I brought my family up to ski here,ive never seen a ski resort this crowded.Ive been asking myself why I did this?I must be crazy... :bonk: ...cant wait till summer! :embarasse

Sam
02-21-2005, 07:24 AM
That's why I go to Deer Valley in Park City Utah. No lines good snow, I'll be there this weekend :wavey: .

Sam

ToonaFish
02-21-2005, 10:57 AM
That's why I go to Deer Valley in Park City Utah. No lines good snow, I'll be there this weekend :wavey: .

Be sure to pet a moose and join the NoName Saloon!

For the time, money, and quality of snow/facilities, Park City is hard to beat... just don't get in the hot tub with a fraternity from LSU!

Sam
02-21-2005, 05:06 PM
Tuna, where is that middle pic from..................Hmmmmm?

Sam

ToonaFish
02-21-2005, 05:28 PM
The bar formerly known as the Alamo. Seems the new owners forgot to buy the name as well as the property, hence the new moniker, "NoName."

vgraham882
02-22-2005, 10:47 PM
On your way down the mountain you should stop in Cairo and see my 23' with snow on it. I'm counting the days till spring.

daboys
02-23-2005, 08:16 AM
Whiteface has lots of snow and never a lift line, fun to ski the only olympic mountain in the east

markdonzi
02-25-2005, 08:55 AM
I was at Windham several weeks ago with the ski team from gore that I coach. Had a 14 year old girl hit by another skier. While she was lying on the snow unconscious, another skier came along and stole her helmet off her head. She came to and was rushed to albany medical center. Her father drove up from the mountain, went in to see if she was alright and someone stole all his and her ski stuff from the back of his truck. Bad weekend!! I think I will stay at Gore from now on.
DonziMark

ChromeGorilla
02-25-2005, 09:08 AM
My little brother races at Gore occasionally. He is in 8th grade and races for Burnt Hills-Ballston Lake High.

I remember cuttin days from high school to go skiing at gore on $14 Thursdays I think.....long time ago.