PDA

View Full Version : Trailer & Jackson Marine, UPDATE, Happy ending

Bryan Tuvell 33ZX
02-18-2005, 12:45 PM
Woody Jackson (owner of Jackson Marine) called me today, we have resolved the issues for the hub and spare carrier, NO help from Fast Load though, appearently they are having some legal matters over their spare carrier, so they won't release what I need. Litigation or not, now is a bit late... damn good lie if they are not...

So Woody said get what you need elsewhere and send the bill to him. That is Dealership Customer Service....
SO WHERE can I find a high carrier, through bolt for a 7 inch I Beam Trailer? With Hub attached????

HELP...

Bryan Tuvell
33 Donzi ZX

Dr. Dan
02-18-2005, 10:04 PM
:bonk: Bry....Private mail Air 22...he may have info on the Hub kit...also I made a contact with S & S Marine Trailer....who distributes for Loadmaster...they are located in Norfolk...they are pricng me out a unit...and it has the Full Hub Assembly Carrier! Maybe it would work for your application...you can contact Gary at S & S and tell him Dr. Dan referred you to him...he was very knowledgeable....and he may be able to direct you...plus he is close by...comparably! 800 453 6053

Good Luck

Danny :cool!:

Glad Woody is hooking you up! That is the right thing to do!

Dr. Dan
02-18-2005, 10:22 PM
:bonk: :banghead: :rolleyes: :spit: :wavey: Hmmmm?

Bryan Tuvell 33ZX
02-18-2005, 10:31 PM
DOC, thanks, now that the ball is in my court I will check them out.
I have dealt with them before, they have a great reputation here.
Thanks
Bryan