PDA

View Full Version : Miami, 38ZR

Bryan Tuvell 33ZX
02-17-2005, 09:17 PM
The HRPA is in Fla in force...
Phone has been ringing a bunch.

A guess Lee gave a speech about Steve prior to the uncovering of the 38ZR, 600 Merc's.
Two pic's from the camera phone of a Donzi friend who left to be a fountain guy, he loves their Customer Service!

I hear life is good Frank, we need to catch up... thanks for entertaining the HRPA brothers.
Bryan

Bryan Tuvell 33ZX
02-18-2005, 04:46 AM
Thanks Scot, pretty Daytona.. I heard the sticker was in the 3's.
We all look forward to you annual thread of pictures.
Bryan

RickSE
02-18-2005, 10:15 AM
Thanks for the pictures guys, looking forward to more.

They should scrap the Daytona name and have a SS (Steve Simon) versions of the ZR's. After all he was the main driving force behind these boats, not to mention most of the hotrod boats Donzi has built over the last few years. I'm certain my boat would never have ever been built without Steve's influence.

CDMA
02-21-2005, 05:16 PM
The Donzi booth, boats and buzz was greater/nicer/louder then ever before at the show. The 38zr is a stunning boat and its good to see something we all know Steve wanted so bad happen. At the same time kudos to those that have made it happen since his passing.

Chris

Well clear of poodle land...finally

speedsimon
02-22-2005, 04:17 PM
Hi, I've never posted a reply before but felt I had to in this instance. I just want to thank you for remembering my husband, Steve, and his achievements. It is obvious why he was proud to be not only associated with, but to be an integral part of the Donzi Family. Chris, thank you also!
Dustin Simon

Thanks for the pictures guys, looking forward to more.

They should scrap the Daytona name and have a SS (Steve Simon) versions of the ZR's. After all he was the main driving force behind these boats, not to mention most of the hotrod boats Donzi has built over the last few years. My boat would never have ever been built without Steve's influence.

Dr. Dan
02-22-2005, 08:15 PM
:wavey: Hey Dustin, Welcome to the Registry! I agree with what Poodle said....we're all Family here... if ya ever need anything...we are always here!

Doc :wavey:

harbormaster
02-23-2005, 07:22 AM
Hi Dustin.

Please do not hesitate to hang around and play with us on the registry.
I am sure you will always have an open invitation to all the Donzi events all over the country. Can you say "Treated Like Royalty"?.

Steve was always awesome when we spoke in person or over the phone.
My wife especially thought he was an all around great guy and visibly shaken at hearing of his passing.

Shanghied Again
02-26-2005, 10:12 PM
Dustin, I remeber when I sat buy your Husbands Desk and he showed me the pictures of the ZRs. It was just like yesterday. I missed you in Miami my wife was hopeing to see you. My family really misses Steve we were thinking about him when we were in Key West last week, On how he was a good freind and he would go out of his way to say hello and he proved that to me in the keys when you guys were on your bike and turned around and came back to say hello.. We love you Dustin and you will always be part of our family.
Love You
Frank, Melissa, Frankie and Sean

BigGrizzly
02-28-2005, 07:43 PM
Dustin, I left a couple of pictures and a CD, as I promised at the Sarasota Ralley, with the lady selling apparel at the Donzi booth. If you did not receive them let me know. Steve was not only a great man but a good friend to all of us. He always had time to talk to us- all of US.

Shanghied Again
03-01-2005, 12:27 PM
Steve bought Donzi back to its roots and everything he planned is starting to show.