PDA

View Full Version : Factory parts for older donzi's

Ramman
02-17-2005, 06:53 PM
Hey guys, I have a 1987 Z21 and I need the glove box lid.. Does anyine know if you can still order parts for the older boats from donzi? Or does anyone have one they want to sell?? THANKS for any help!!:confused:

Ranman
02-17-2005, 09:29 PM
You will not be able to get any parts from donzi for boats that are not currently in production. Good luck in the search.

onesubdrvr
02-17-2005, 09:39 PM
Hey guys, I have a 1987 Z21 and I need the glove box lid.. Does anyine know if you can still order parts for the older boats from donzi? Or does anyone have one they want to sell?? THANKS for any help!!:confused:I make it to marine liquidators here if Ft. Pierce from time to time, if you have some type of picture of it, I will keep my eyes open for one,...... and if I find one, I'll make sure it is like new

Wayne

Donzigo
02-18-2005, 08:06 AM
....any plastic/fiberglsass fabricator can make you a new one for probably $40 or $50. You will not find this sort of item at a boat liquidator. The parts made by Perko or any other subcontrator company can be found; but, not the parts made by Donzi. This was a Donzi produced part.

ain't boatin fun? expensive; but, fun.

Richard McCoy
02-18-2005, 10:52 AM
You could try Polymer Fabrication Inc. 386 248 3214

Lenny
02-18-2005, 11:32 AM
There is ONE Z-21 here (red). I haven't seen it in a while but it is around. I will try to ofind it, and ask if I can lift off a copy from the lid for you. Owner shouldn't care as it is painless to his boat.

If it is glass, embossed or whatever, I can copy it. If it is plastic, and some molded poly product then i can't. Is it glass?

If so, leave it with me.

This won't happen f a s t ... :rolleyes: