PDA

View Full Version : Donzi Railing Hardware?

KDG
02-16-2005, 09:25 PM
I came across this on e-bay. The seller states these are for a Donzi. Could someone confirm if these are authentic? My side rail ends are bolted from the bottom and have no visible surface drilled mounting holes like these. I need to replace my railing ends and center sections. Would anyone know where I could find these at a reasonable price? The other option is have mine re-chromed.

If the link doesn't work, just search donzi on e-bay
Thanks,

KDG
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?

MOP
02-16-2005, 10:06 PM
There is a bit of RUST on them! Pun intended!

http://www.donzi.net/forums/showthread.php?t=38598

MOP

Lenny
02-16-2005, 10:29 PM
KDG, Rustnrots stuff is authentic.

No worries there.

He is also "here"

:)

pmreed
02-17-2005, 09:51 AM
Seems like anything interesting on ebay that says DONZI ends up here.

Phil

rustnrot
02-17-2005, 06:39 PM
Well, ebay was having this listing sale and....... like I said in another post, I can get one more end and a few middles but that is all for now that we can find. If you need individual pieces let me know.

dabomdhtt
05-06-2005, 11:44 PM
:hyper: :bonk:
I came across this on e-bay. The seller states these are for a Donzi. Could someone confirm if these are authentic? My side rail ends are bolted from the bottom and have no visible surface drilled mounting holes like these. I need to replace my railing ends and center sections. Would anyone know where I could find these at a reasonable price? The other option is have mine re-chromed.

If the link doesn't work, just search donzi on e-bay
Thanks,

KDG
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?

Lenny
05-07-2005, 01:29 AM
KDG, I have a couple sets of the whole Gammut. Let me know what boat we are talking about. I assume they are all the same and I am quite sure this is the case.

I have original rails, centers, ends etc. ALL NEED TO BE REDONE...

Send me an EMail and let me know what you are doing and I will see if I have this stuff. :)

Cheers :beer: Lenny

b44racing
05-12-2005, 09:59 AM
Do you have rail ends, for an 18' ?

rustnrot
05-12-2005, 11:24 AM
I can get new rail ends for an 18'. They have a hole all the way thru them to attach. Some originals were like this, others had the screw from the bottom. $40 each shipped.

b44racing
05-12-2005, 01:49 PM
Thanks, I will email you for info on ordering

DS88
05-14-2005, 06:13 AM
Does Rich Phlamer (sp) still sell the hardware? He used to sell exact repro's made with chrome with over brass. They're really nice pieces.

Rich
05-24-2005, 11:19 AM
DS88,

I only have lifting eyes w/ trim rings left. I haven't had enough requests to have manufacturing new parts worthwhile. If that changes, I will get new stuff made. I sold hundreds of rail ends & center supports, hull vents, & exhaust pipes but the demand ran out. Thank You to all that bought stuff from me. I made very little money but helping to restore older Donzi's with original style replacement hardware from the same manufacturers Donzi used was worth the effort.

rustnrot

I have never seen original hand rail ends of this style with holes through the top. I believe only after market replacements are made like that.