PDA

View Full Version : Merc Bravo I 4 Blade 22P GREAT PRICE

Bryan Tuvell 33ZX
02-16-2005, 02:43 PM
STOCK gently used several times (prop tests on my old 22ZX), we all know they are somewhere around $450ish new.
$250 and I will pay the $25 bucks for shipping, comes with hub, ($50 value), use your own lock washer and nut.
This is a GOOD DEAL.
I will never use it and $225 will cover my clean ups on my props, which are in the shop now.

Can you tell I am cleaning the garage today?
Pictures attached.

PM or email if interested with your phone number, I will call you.
Bryan Tuvell
DONZI 33ZX

Bryan Tuvell 33ZX
02-16-2005, 06:46 PM
Hey Todd, great buy on the BH props.
Now, this thread needs to go back to the top.
If you own a Donzi and want this prop, let me know, a deal to be had! I just want my 12" of floor space back from the garage!
Bryan

onesubdrvr
02-16-2005, 07:54 PM
Bryan,

Was wondering what kind of HP / RPM you turned with that prop, and if a Cobra hub was available?
(the pitch may be a bit much for me though) Also, need diameter. I think this is going to be way too much prop for me, but we'll see,...

Thanks
Wayne

Bryan Tuvell 33ZX
02-16-2005, 08:06 PM
The 22P was under proped for a 22ZX. A 24P was the deal for that boat.
Not saying this to sell the prop, but looking at your avatar I would think a 20 or 22 4 blade would work for you, but that is a guess.
The hub is removeable for what ever you need to adapt to, not a solid welded hub...
So, who knows.
I just want to get rid of it.. LOL
Most boaters would like my trash can about now, I ditched a bunch of stuff from the last two boats....
If you really want the prop, PM me, or post your number here etc... We can work something out, this is not a profit making deal for me. It needs a home and some cash is always a good thing in my eyes.
22ZX was a 350 MAG stock. Prop Diameter 15 I believe, or 15 1/4.

Nancy was VERY pleased with her gutted garage... The trash man will hate me.
Bryan...

Splendid
02-23-2005, 10:41 AM
Brian,
I just have a question regarding your 22zx. Did you feel that you got better performance out of the 24 pitch? I have a 22zx and I am thinking of upgrading to a 24 pitch. Any feed back would be appreciated.
Thanks

Bryan Tuvell 33ZX
02-23-2005, 01:49 PM
No, a 22 was too small a pitch for my 22ZX, we ran a 24P Bravo I.
Bryan

Also I shipped this prop to a board member for testing.

Bryan Tuvell 33ZX
03-05-2005, 06:57 AM
ONESUBDRVR
You have a PM.
I hope she worked for you, if not let me know.
NO RUSH, just curious, many folks want her all of a sudden.
Bryan