PDA

View Full Version : Debbie Rides

Cuda
02-15-2005, 04:03 PM
We finally got a chance to get Deb to ride her bike. I rode it over to this dead end back road, so she could practice. She did great. I had her practice starting and stopping, and just getting a feel for the bike. She felt confident enough that the rode it back to the little store at the highway that we live off. I think I was more pumped than she was.

Fish boy
02-15-2005, 04:10 PM
dang, is there anything she can't do??? Congrats Debbie, welcome to your new addiction :D

ChromeGorilla
02-15-2005, 07:14 PM
Way to go! Thats awesome. Bike week may be a bit ambitious (maybe) but it will be cool having her ride next to you during bikeweek and Biketoberfest.

Ed Donnelly
02-15-2005, 07:49 PM
You go girl :moped: :moped: ........Ed

MOP
02-15-2005, 09:13 PM
Good deal and no traning wheels what a gal! Now you two can have a ball riding together.

Phil

Footloose
02-16-2005, 09:29 AM
have her take the safety course where they teach panic stopping and obstical avoidanc etc....it's those first few thouasand miles that are the most dangerous - the time before breaking ala motorcycle becomes a reflex.

Looking good!!! keep the :moped:shiney side up and all ....

Fish boy
02-16-2005, 09:35 AM
my dad taught budmann and me to ride when we were pretty young. He got some old Evil Kenevil Videos, made us watch them, and then said "see what he does? Just do everything but that and you will be fine."

So endeth the lesson....

txtaz
02-16-2005, 01:56 PM
She didn't drop it did she? Dooohhhhhh, did I just say that...
Way to go Deb.....Speaking of which I'm off for a ride, it's nice here today.
Wes

Cuda
02-16-2005, 02:09 PM
have her take the safety course where they teach panic stopping and obstical avoidanc etc....it's those first few thouasand miles that are the most dangerous - the time before breaking ala motorcycle becomes a reflex.

Looking good!!! keep the :moped:shiney side up and all ....

We are both signed up for the MSF course. Mine is next weekend, hers is a couple weeks after that.