PDA

View Full Version : Think twice...

CDMA
02-14-2005, 10:06 PM
Before you run from the police anymore...

Ed Donnelly
02-14-2005, 10:15 PM
Chris; Long time no hear.. Love the title. Your Christmas delivery is going on within the next 3 weeks............Ed

boxy
02-14-2005, 10:16 PM
Nice pics, nice post, nice title... :D
Good to see you back Chris.

DON N.
02-15-2005, 12:50 AM
Hi Chris Is That A Protective Bar Around The Engines ?

Lenny
02-15-2005, 01:59 AM
I see we went from Chris to Christopher... :D

Glad you got the eductaion you wanted. Glad it worked out for you.

Great to hear from you again

Your new title looks good :yes:

CONGRATS :)

Dr. Dan
02-15-2005, 05:39 AM
:wavey: OMG....It is Alive! I'll think twice when I see a post from someone claiming to actually be Chris or Christopher or Ghandi for that matter?

Nice looking Fish Boat.....I am sure it would be a hit in Winnie?

Hope All Is Well.....

Life is Life! And I'm not up for Parole!

Doc :smash:

ChromeGorilla
02-15-2005, 06:46 AM
Is That A Protective Bar Around The Engines ?

The bar that wraps around the engines is used to keep a tow line off the motors. Just forward of the motors you can see a black verticle thing that looks like a large ski pylon. It's called a "king post" and it is used for towing, the bar around motors keeps tow line from catching on motors.

MOP
02-15-2005, 06:48 AM
All the hard work is now paying off in spades, good luck and enjoy.

Phil

mattyboy
02-15-2005, 07:27 AM
very Nice!!!
any performance specs or is that all hush hush ;)
I like the built in fenders a know a few people who need them

Fish boy
02-15-2005, 07:30 AM
the boat looks great chris, and like the rest of the folks above, I glad to see you pop your head up. And to think, we all knew you before you became famous ;) LOL PM me your # when you get a chance.

see ya,
fish

RickSE
02-15-2005, 11:28 AM
Is that Collins on the port side? I'd heard he went over to the Government division.

smokediver
02-15-2005, 10:04 PM
christopher , didn't marco island fire just buy a boat from donzi ? i have been looking at a 34 boston whaler w/ twin inboards but that looks pretty nice . is the pilot house changeable ? a little more forward sitting would allow for more patient care room in the back ... it looks great !

Mr X
02-17-2005, 07:20 AM
I'm glad I had NOTHING to do with the boat! :rolleyes: Bryant, I thought you had EVERYTHING to do with it....??

Team Jefe
02-17-2005, 04:19 PM
Chris - don't be surprised to hear from Texas parks and Wildlife. I embarassed them last summer by, unknowingly :lookaroun ....outrunning their Whaler from the nine mile line into the Freeport Jetties....HM was on that trip, and can confirm that the Cute Co-Ed Student with the TPW warden was very impressed by Jefe's Revenge I suggested they call Donzi to get some real boats :biggrin:

I too am glad to see you back on the net and doing well. Welcome Home

CDMA
02-21-2005, 05:10 PM
This is just an exciting new thing AMH/Donzi is involved in. As I am sure many of you have seen at Miami this boat, along with many others, are going to be very much in the public's eye. Those keen observers would have also noticed the grey 24 Proline in government cut during the show. This boat is no secret project or something I take complete credit for. Donzi is very much a team effort and a lot of different people deserve a lot of credit for this boat. This boat was the brainchild of people well before I was involved. While I entered late in the project I do have to say, for what it is, it is a damn nice boat. I don't think you could find another boat like this on the commercial market that looks, rides, and is built as well.

There will be more of different shapes and sizes and I can assure you this is good for all of us as Donzi fans. That is unless you try to run...

...which I sware I have never done...officer.

Chris
Still just a damn proud Donzi owner at heart.

mattyboy
02-21-2005, 05:16 PM
if you sell one in greenwood lake I gonna take you off my Christmas card mailing list ;) :tongue:
really nice work :)