PDA

View Full Version : Scott P Here Is All The Hardware

lee
02-10-2005, 11:38 AM
Scott Finally Got A Picture Of Half The Parts Off My 68 Everything Is Going Up For Sale Thru Hull For Bilge
Rear Hatch Hinges Anti Rattler Hindges Origonal Crome Stearing With Wheel, Morse Shifter With Handle No Shifter Ball, Dash Hand Rail(o **** Bar) Gas Inlet 3 Cowl Vents In Real Good Shape Let Me Know If You Need A Picture Of Any Of The Parts Listed I Will Be In Nassau From The 12th To The 19th

BERTRAM BOY
02-10-2005, 02:14 PM
I definetly interested in the thru hull bilge pump fitting.

BERTRAM BOY

Lenny
02-10-2005, 02:19 PM
Why are you parting it out?

What about the hull?

Maybe have an "auction" to benefit (partially) the site.

MOP
02-10-2005, 03:35 PM
Lee being as you have an odd number of vents I could use 1 for my project. Let me know what you want.

Phil

lee
02-10-2005, 04:00 PM
POODLE 2ND AND ANYONE ELSE WHO ADDS A LINK
Scott Finally Got A Picture Of Half The Parts Off My 68 Everything Is Going Up For Sale Thru Hull For Bilge
Rear Hatch Hinges Anti Rattler Hindges Origonal Crome Stearing With Wheel, Morse Shifter With Handle No Shifter Ball, Dash Hand Rail(o **** Bar) Gas Inlet 3 Cowl Vents In Real Good Shape Let Me Know If You Need A Picture Of Any Of The Parts Listed I Will Be In Nassau From The 12th To The 19th

lee
02-10-2005, 04:03 PM
NO LENNY SINCE YOU WOULDN'T SELL ME THE VENT I DECIDED TO REPLACE ALL CHROME PARTS WITH STAINLESS I HAVE SPENT THE LAST 2 MONTHS FINDING ALL THE PARTS I FIGURED I WILL NEVER DO THIS AGAIN SO I WANT IT TO LAST A LIFETIME
Why are you parting it out?

What about the hull?

Maybe have an "auction" to benefit (partially) the site.

lee
02-10-2005, 04:09 PM
WILL BE DONATING 25% TO THE REGRESTRY FOR ALL THE GREAT HELP AND ADVICE
NO LENNY SINCE YOU WOULDN'T SELL ME THE VENT I DECIDED TO REPLACE ALL CHROME PARTS WITH STAINLESS I HAVE SPENT THE LAST 2 MONTHS FINDING ALL THE PARTS I FIGURED I WILL NEVER DO THIS AGAIN SO I WANT IT TO LAST A LIFETIME

Scott Pearson
02-10-2005, 05:16 PM
Lee,
E-mail me and let me know what you want for everything. I will take all that you have pictured.

Thanks again!
Scott
LGDCC

BERTRAM BOY
03-04-2005, 08:53 AM
Is the hardware still for sale? I'm definetly interested in the bilge pump fitting.

BERTRAM BOY