02-09-2005, 06:38 AM
Wanted:

Pair of used or new Side Exit Exhaust Tips 4" or 3" Any brand, decent condition

Thanks
Wayne

Lenny
02-09-2005, 04:50 PM
Here is the other part... :rolleyes:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=4526532021&category=31285&sspagename=WDVW

onesubdrvr
02-09-2005, 05:18 PM
Here is the other part... :rolleyes:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=4526532021&category=31285&sspagename=WDVW

Lenny, Thanks, but I am blocking off the transom and going just strait exhaust.

Thanks again
Wayne

Ernie Gibson
02-09-2005, 09:19 PM
Wayne, just curious are you going out the back or side? When I thought about it I was concerned that there wasn't enough transom area between the outdrive and platform support. No big deal but I may do it with my new boat. Also where did you find your tips. E.
Lenny, Thanks, but I am blocking off the transom and going just strait exhaust.

Thanks again
Wayne

onesubdrvr
02-09-2005, 09:29 PM
Wayne, just curious are you going out the back or side? When I thought about it I was concerned that there wasn't enough transom area between the outdrive and platform support. No big deal but I may do it with my new boat. Also where did you find your tips. E.Ernie,
Rick & Corsa doesn't think that there is room to go out above the platform (too close), the area around the drive (where typical), is too narrow. The only location going back would be in the swim platform, but size constraints would make it 3" or smaller, so I'll be going through the side. As far as the tips, Corsa has a couple of side exit tips, a plain, and also, if you are on their website, go to the on-line brochure, it shows one that is the oval with 2 round pipes (pretty sharp). They also make them for boat manufacturers and have a couple of different styles that we didn't talk about, because the pipes may be bent funny to clear something in a certain make / model of boat. Also, Hardin marine and Gil make the plain ovals. all 4" with internal flappers. There is a seller on E-Bay that used to list them (KSBOATGUY i think), and he had some of the different styles, but he wanted $440.00 for a set, all the others are less than that. Also what I have been thinking about is still going out the side but with standard flush mount tips (round vice oval). I'm going to look at the boat tomorrow, try to picture it and decide.

Wayne
PS Congrats on the new boat,.....myself, I'll keep this for a WHILE, and I'm looking at a old 16 classic with an outboard as a possibility for "MY" boat