PDA

View Full Version : No Boat for sale

John W
02-02-2005, 09:10 AM
I have no boat for sale but just want to tell everyone about some great customer service from my selling dealer Preferred Power and Marine, Fairfield, OhighO.
When I bought my 04 22 Classic, It had two small holes in the passenger seat, I called Donzi and they sad to call the selling dealer. He said hewould take care of it and did. He had the wole seat recovered and I recieved it yesterday. I know others have had problems, but I have give a golf clap to Bobby at preferred he goes the extrra mile and His prices are worth the drive.
Another question , is the extended warranty worht the money that Mercruiser is asking, I bought one for my Cummins an it has paid for itself. The 496ho is high performance which has to translate to Alot of Coin when it malfunctions.
Any opins or where to get a quote.
Thanks,
JW

show-n-go h2o
02-02-2005, 09:16 AM
Thats where i bought and service mine. he is a great guy and easy to deal with. Im trying to get him to come to the cumberland gathering with me this spring. If anyone needs to contact them the number is 513-874-3333 they normally have some nice toys in stock.

lmsac00
02-02-2005, 12:26 PM
just purchased a 16 classic with red hull sides on a eagle trailer with 25 hours on it with a v.8. and trim tabs for a great price. they definately work with you and are great people. thumbs up to bob.

undertaker
02-02-2005, 02:54 PM
JOHNW, I think you mentioned this before but what did you end up buying your 04 22 classic for, that was a nice boat. Just Curious :garfield: They have a 05 22 class. coming in and would like to talk to them about it. They seem real nice and respond to my emails. Thanks.

Undertaker :sombrero:

ChromeGorilla
02-02-2005, 03:57 PM
Did someone say 05 22 classic.........here ya go :wavey:

http://www.donzi.net/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=8383

I'll even give Cuda a cameo in this one....

http://www.donzi.net/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=8385

John W
02-02-2005, 06:36 PM
just purchased a 16 classic with red hull sides on a eagle trailer with 25 hours on it with a v.8. and trim tabs for a great price. they definately work with you and are great people. thumbs up to bob.

That was my old boat, want to buy the extra prop I have for it, $200.00 including shipping, The wife would not let me give it with the trade.
You will love the boat , its quite sick.
. The boat ran awesome with the tubo 1.
Let me know.JW

Dr. Dan
02-02-2005, 06:41 PM
:smash: John does this mean you may actually run with us this Summer?

And Chrome Boy...did ya get one of those Custom Cowlings Yet? Ya can't come to Lake George with your Blue Cover...Pearson will never accept it, gotta be Bling Bling....Whalla Whalla Bling! :rolleyes:

Doc :bighug:

John W
02-02-2005, 06:43 PM
:smash: John does this mean you may actually run with us this Summer?

And Chrome Boy...did ya get one of those Custom Cowlings Yet? Ya can't come to Lake George with your Blue Cover...Pearson will never accept it, gotta be Bling Bling....Whalla Whalla Bling! :rolleyes:

Doc :bighug:
Yes if I take a break from the charter fishing season, I think with the 22 Ishiould be able to venture out in the bay with a liitle wind blowing.
JW

lmsac00
02-02-2005, 07:02 PM
john, nice boat, i may pass on the prop as the boat is for my 17 year old daughter. she deserves it. sold her 4.3. litre and going to an 8 cyl. is more than i bargained for. i made a deal on an 04 anniversary 22 hull #002 today for myself but the dealer sent pctures of the dash and i noticed they cut holes in dash for some sort of equipment and feel thats a big no no on a donzi. getting second thoughts. three holes to be exact.i also have the only powder blue 18 anniversary donzi made. hull # 007 real sweet boat.
That was my old boat, want to buy the extra prop I have for it, $200.00 including shipping, The wife would not let me give it with the trade.
You will love the boat , its quite sick.
. The boat ran awesome with the tubo 1.
Let me know.JW

ChromeGorilla
02-02-2005, 07:08 PM
lmsac....That baby blue anny edition is beautifull. I saw pic of it when it was at Nelems Marine. Very sharp boat!

lmsac00
02-02-2005, 07:12 PM
picture do it nojustice. you need to see it. robert nelims is another fine dealer. i almost bought the orange 16 then passed and purchased the blue 18. now im lookin to buy a 22 and im all done. enough is enough. its a sickness!
lmsac....That baby blue anny edition is beautifull. I saw pic of it when it was at Nelems Marine. Very sharp boat!