PDA

View Full Version : Thank You Haskells Marine

ChromeGorilla
01-29-2005, 07:02 PM
Have to give a big thank you to Haskells marine in Jax. Some snaps on the cockpit cover were NOT s/s. The inside of some of the snaps rusted and left bad rust stains around the snap receiver that is screwed into the top deck. Well, they replaced the snaps on the cock pit cover and the bottom parts that screwed into the deck. I check where the rust stains were....gone. Could not tell one bit how bad the stains were. Looks brand friggin new. Glass was white as snow. I was very pleased. Again, nice job Haskells.

Last Tango
01-30-2005, 09:57 AM
For those who are not familiar with Haskell Marine, they are located in Jacksonville Florida (Home of Super Bowl XXXIX) and is the Donzi dealer here. Buddy Haskell and his daughter Jill are two of the nicest folks you would ever want to meet. Boat business is tough around here - but my personal experiences with them are nothing short of exceptional.
They are also not afraid to have fun - for one particular Donzi customer, they installed a Whipple Supercharger on the MX6.2MPI he ordered in his Z23 DECK BOAT! Cliams over 80MPH. Think of THAT sleeper effect!
Haskell Marine is also the title sponsor for this years Angel Aid Poker Run (see the events section). And he doesn't care what other boat dealers want to show off their products (static displays) at the event as long as they pay the sponsor fee to do so. He is all about the kids...

ChromeGorilla
01-30-2005, 11:06 AM
LT, that deck boat is no joke. I think his top end is mid 80's :eek: Seen him on the ICW a few times....

BoatCrazy
01-30-2005, 03:49 PM
LT, that deck boat is no joke. I think his top end is mid 80's :eek: Seen him on the ICW a few times..

I own a proud owner of a Z23 Sportdeck and I could only imagine what it would be like adding another 30 some odd MPH's to my low top speed of 50. My boat fully loaded with 11 or 12 of my friends tops out at 38 but it would sure be nice to be able to add a few MPH's but 35?????????. I was at the Donzi Rally a couple of years ago and even though I had a boat full I wish I could of kept up with some of those faster classic's..........maybe one year!

BoatCrazy
01-30-2005, 08:28 PM
Some of us ran slow that year so we could listen to your tunes :D :D

Missed ya last October, try and make it again theis year

MP, I have been very busy making babies and starting up a new Home Theatre business and store which has been tough after working for a company for almost 11 years so my boating days have been far and few between. This year I plan to make it to several boating get togethers starting with the event in Jacksonville. Look forward to hanging out with a great crew. I have added a few more speakers in the boat and I am hoping that will translate to a few more MPH's ( or boats slowing down so I can keep up! )