PDA

View Full Version : Crazy looking Bike I have been working on.....

Scott Pearson
01-29-2005, 03:50 PM
This is the latest project. Its a frame that I have been smoothing out for a friend. Look for this thing when its all done in all the magazines. Should be real interesting. And the price tag when its all finished.......$130,000.00 :shocking: !

Crazy stuff..........

Scott
LGDCC

Fish boy
01-29-2005, 04:03 PM
very cool Scott. Hope you will continue to update us with pics as it comes along.

Indian Larry who.... LOL

Ed Donnelly
01-29-2005, 05:12 PM
Fish boy; I think Indian Larry passed away last year....Ed

Fish boy
01-29-2005, 05:44 PM
Fish boy; I think Indian Larry passed away last year....Ed

OK, I am really sorry, I did not know and certainly did not mean to be disrespectful. Just trying to compliment scott's amazing work and compare him to IMHO an exceptional bike builder. sorry everyone.

fish

onesubdrvr
01-29-2005, 06:02 PM
Fish boy; I think Indian Larry passed away last year....EdYes he did. If I recall correctly, he was at a bike show and was doing some trick riding that he was famous for (standing on the bike like a skateboard and riding), anyway, he fell off and had severe head trauma and died.

His work was truely beautiful, and from what little I knew of him, a uniquely free spirit.

Wayne

Cuda
01-29-2005, 07:09 PM
Yes, I think it happened in August. I didn't really care for his style of bike, but there is no denying he was an icon of the sport, and a very unique person.

McGary911
01-31-2005, 10:34 AM
Pretty cool bike scott.....My friend has a shop on 37 in Toms River....he makes some wild stuff. None of that orange county chopper, order it and bolt it together junk.......he custom fabs just about every piece on the bike.

here's some pics of his latest one in progress....

http://www.rodsandracers.com/trix_chopper.html

Yep, Indian Larry is gone...which is sad...truly a character. We used to peek into his shop whenever we went to a bar around the corner, the Wild Wild West :smileybo:

Craig S
01-31-2005, 11:28 AM
Scott: Is that an aluminum frame? or steel?
I like sport/cafe bikes (hence 'Guzzi and cbx) but appreciate the craftsmanship. Thanks for sharing. Craig

Scott Pearson
01-31-2005, 05:06 PM
John,
I work right behind Teddy now with Joe and Jimmy. I see Ted all the time.

Craig,
Its all steel.

Scott
LGDCC

Team Hula Girl
01-31-2005, 08:58 PM
Rigid frame with plenty of rake and stretch. Looks like a Martin Bro's chopper.

Not going to be very fun to ride but gonna look bad ass!!!!!!!

J Mitch

Scott Pearson
02-01-2005, 05:04 AM
Mitch,
The guy I'm doing it for is named Martin. He is here from NJ and builds some wild bikes to say the least.

Scott
LGDCC