PDA

View Full Version : Tampa Gasparilla?

Mr X
01-29-2005, 07:41 AM
Is anyone going by boat today.......

Donzigo
01-29-2005, 11:55 AM
Not hardly.........200 to 300 boat with drunk boat captains = not good!

Oh yeah, I want to put my pristine Donzi right in the middle of that bunch..........when donkey's fly.

Fish boy
01-29-2005, 12:39 PM
Not hardly.........200 to 300 boat with drunk boat captains = not good!

Make that 299 (not 300), I am working on my boat today. :beer:

Mr X
01-29-2005, 04:55 PM
Well we did! Thats why I got the 23ZF center console.....
cause its not pristine! We had a BLAST!!
Plenty of boating room there today.......you guys missed out!! :wink:

Fish boy
01-29-2005, 05:49 PM
great pics Cig, wish I would have gone, but made a lot of progress on mine. Hoping to get it in as "not pristine condition" as yours is. Like the spot light on the bow too, been debating that myself.

I think some of those pice might look good in the donzi girls section too!

see ya,
fish

Donzigo
01-29-2005, 09:37 PM
WOW, nice pics, Ted. Very good camera, AND the subject matter is not hard on the eyes, either. Ted, you defintely married up, which means she married....................just teasing.

Didn't look too crowded this year. I'm sure we missed a good time.

Lenny
01-30-2005, 02:53 AM
nice pics Ted... :yes:

Mr X
01-30-2005, 07:56 AM
Thanks Lenny.
You need to come down and stay with us and check out this event.
You would not beleive the THINGS you see! :smileybo:

Fish boy
01-30-2005, 08:28 AM
Thanks Lenny.
You need to come down and stay with us and check out this event.
You would not beleive the THINGS you see! :smileybo:

;) :D :D :D

Actually cig, that would be a good donzi event for next year. Hook up somewhere (shell, the pier...), get in the floatilla, either find a place to raft up in tampa, or run back to the pier or some other spot for the afternoon. Great getaway for the snowbirds too... leave the snow shovels up north and take in some fla sunshine gasparilla style. come on down Lenny and anyone else who wants to.

Mr X
01-30-2005, 10:05 AM
Fish,
that sounds like a good plan!!

Donzigo
01-30-2005, 02:13 PM
What a great idea!

Mr X
01-30-2005, 03:58 PM
Originally posted by DONZIGO
"Not hardly.........200 to 300 boat with drunk boat captains = not good!

Oh yeah, I want to put my pristine Donzi right in the middle of that bunch..........when donkey's fly.

The Donkeys are flying now!

Lenny
01-30-2005, 10:32 PM
Is it my imagination, OR, is that water, behind (background) those buildings, wherever, looking whatever direction, somewhere, out there,...

on the BIG pic, pretty ugly water... :eek: ?

ToonaFish
01-30-2005, 10:59 PM
Ah, the city of my youthful indiscretions... and Tampa General, where they repaired the hearts I broke... :biggrin:

Sniff, sniff, I'm almost homesick. Almost.

Lenny, I think what you are seeing behind the wannabe skyscrapers is simply pollution and orange groves that have mutated into urban sprawl... open water is to the left, off camera.

http://gasparillapiratefest.com/home.htm for a map of the waterways...

Bunches,

Celene "Krewe'sed Davis Island many a time..."

Donzigo
01-31-2005, 10:48 AM
Not so fast, Ted, I would love to have a Donzi thing; but, would let the others get in the crowded waterways..............no, donkeys aren't flying yet.

R.

Mr X
01-31-2005, 01:19 PM
Not so fast, Ted, I would love to have a Donzi thing; but, would let the others get in the crowded waterways..............no, donkeys aren't flying yet.

R.
HAhaha.......Just gettin even for that marrying up wise crack Richard!!http://instagiber.net/smiliesdotcom/otn/funny/moon.gif

Donzigo
01-31-2005, 06:19 PM
Dude,

I wuz jus having a little fun with ya. Kathy & you both did pretty well with the marraige thing.

Regards,

Richard

Mr X
01-31-2005, 08:17 PM
Dude,

I wuz jus having a little fun with ya. Kathy & you both did pretty well with the marraige thing.

Regards,

Richard
Dude,
its all good......I am having fun too! :jestera:

Donzigo
02-01-2005, 06:52 PM
.......................and of her catching those beads :eek!:

Mr X
02-01-2005, 07:25 PM
.......................and of her catching those beads :eek!:
You guys would not beleive the huge collection of beads she
has!! They were thrown from every direction!
I found a ton that we didnt even know were there untill I cleaning the boat!
And all this with her top on!!
I cant imagine........well better not go there!!
Needless to say the boat would have sunk!! :rlol:

Donzigo
02-02-2005, 12:17 AM
.............maybe it was because YOU had your top off. Any of those boys from the Suncoaster there?

Mr X
02-02-2005, 07:06 AM
Is T H A T what all the rainbow flags on those boats were........ with the guys wearing the leather pants. :boggled:

Fish boy
02-02-2005, 07:29 AM
Is T H A T what all the rainbow flags on those boats were........ with the guys wearing the leather pants. :boggled:

I saw one of those boats... LOL

Mr X
02-02-2005, 07:34 AM
ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!! :embarasse :rlol:

I just spewed my coffe all over my desk!!!!!!

Donzigo
02-02-2005, 07:42 AM
Yikes :D :D ...........OH, so you wanna play rough, allright, that does it, the gloves come off.................I got Photoshop too, .............just wait till I get a spare minute, oh yeah, .........not gonna get mad...................getting even............yup..........the new "Fishboy - queen of the desert", coming right up. :spit: :wavey:

Fish boy
02-02-2005, 07:50 AM
confucious say: before you set out on the road to revenge, make sure you dig 2 graves. ;)

Donzigo
02-02-2005, 07:52 AM
LOL...so true, my divorce attorney 20 years ago said: "Remember, that if you wrestle with a pig, you're both gonna get mud on you; but, one's gonna like it!"

............I still owe you, though.......LOL

Fish boy
02-02-2005, 08:00 AM
LOL...so true, my divorce attorney 20 years ago said: "Remember, that if you wrestle with a pig, you're both gonna get mud on you; but, one's gonna like it!"

............I still owe you, though.......LOL

LMAO!! yep, I guess you do owe me one, just make sure your knife if nice and sharp cause your gettin in a gun fight. :wink: :biggrin.:

Donzigo
02-02-2005, 08:04 AM
tu chez...............wish I had the time right now. Got to think on this one. Got to go to Winter Haven this morning.

Hey, when we gonna all get together for a drink, like Nate suggested. How about next Friiday or Sat night. We might even get Ted to break loose and come tip a drink with us.