PDA

View Full Version : Dallas Boat Show

Hotspare
01-27-2005, 12:44 PM
Xtreme Marine once again too dazzle on lookers as they introduce the new 35 & 38ZR Donzi's at the Dallas international Boat Show ...... Show starts this weekend .... So for you poor soul's that don't have any Donzi's in your local show's :shocking: Just hop on down and watch as two of the coolest rides on the Planet are unveiled ........... Should be a good one !!!!!! B.

Hotspare
02-09-2005, 11:37 AM
Well, The Dallas Boat Show has Come & Gone ...... I think Xtreme Marine stold the show again with their wonderful display of new Donzi's ...... The new 35ZR was a Real Hit .......... May see a few around on local lakes this summer, that would be a refreshing change in these part's ..... Also ran into long time friend, Leon Derebery who will be gunning once again for the Kilo World Record in a Stunning New 38ft Skater being built as we speak ..... He's working with some new technology which I've been sworn to secrecy on for the moment ...... But I can tell you ,,,, There looking at speeds of 225 to 240mph with two 3000hp Derebery Performance Blower Motors ..... The current record holder in the Miss Bud unlimmited Hydroplane .... I've taken some pic's & have tried to post them but it's not working at this time (sorry) ....... Anyway,,, keep your chin up ............. Later on, Bruce.

Hotspare
02-15-2005, 08:01 AM
Just a few photo's that I was able to snap at the show .... http://www.donzi.net/forums/images/statusicon/forum-new.gif

Hotspare
02-20-2005, 11:52 PM
Try this again ...... Sorry