PDA

View Full Version : ford/volvo parts

maddad
01-26-2005, 08:15 PM
I'm switching to a chevy and have some ford to volvo parts someone may need.2 bellhousings,1 with 2 bearings and a grease fitting,1 with 1 bearing,no grease fitting and a longer shaft,machined at the end to fit in a bronze bushing in the center of the flywheel.The 1 bearing setup was on my cleveland and was recently redone.Both have h/m tags.Also a tilt housing minus the motor.I have the motor also,but it doesn't look like it's gonna work.Also a volvo tiller arm,the high rise type.Also all the parts to build a 351c minus one head,one piston and one exhaust valve.I have copper log manifold/risers for a 351c,msd pro billet dist(will work for 460 also)1.73 roller rockers,3/8 push rods,guide plates etc.Valve covers are cast alum."BOSS 351"type.Intake manifold is a single plane alum.high rise from ford.

AGUESS
01-30-2005, 01:16 PM
Hi, I have a new 351 W marine engine, and would like to see if your exhaust manifolds will fit. Can you take some measuremetns for me.

Please measure from the outside of first exhaust to the outside of last exhaust = total distance between ports.

Please measure space between exhaust ports.

Question, was this setup into a Y pipe or through the transom.

Thank you.

Alex.

You can email me at AGuessCPA@aol.com

maddad
01-30-2005, 02:43 PM
The manifold/risers are thru hull but will not work with your windsor.I'm pretty sure they make exhaust goodies for your motor that are much better than a log type.These will only help someone with a cleveland who doesn't want to spend 5k for a custom set.

AGUESS
01-30-2005, 09:53 PM
I also do not want to spend 5K for a custom set, hope you can sell your set soon.

Thank you.

Alex.

just2v
02-18-2005, 09:43 PM
I have a 1970 351HM 16 and i need a new bellhousing with drive shaft / bearings. the part that sticks out of the boat (dont know the part name) is partially broken and leaked water in. long story short, i have no bearings left. i am taking this as an opportunity to fix somthing that shoudl have been fixed long ago. any parts you may have that would work with me would be great. if you have any pictures or other information please contact me info@justinh.com
thanks

maddad
02-19-2005, 12:16 AM
I'm certain I have the parts you need.Call me when you get a chance.Home-631-781-9557.
Mike

just2v
03-29-2005, 08:34 AM
i am not sure if you are receiving emails. i am desperately in need of the bellhousing part for my hollman moody sweet 16. i am going to be up in your area in the next few weeks and was wondering if we could arrange to meet or something. this is my last step to getting my boat back in the water so what ever you can do to help, i would be happy to make it worth your while. thanks / Justin H. 404 966 6466