PDA

View Full Version : marina queries ????

marcdups
01-26-2005, 05:43 PM
Having our boat at a dry stack facility, i was wondering what services are provided at yours, or anyone you know.

Our marina having just changed ownership, so have the rules and regulations :eek:

B4: unlimited launches, our boat basically 4-5 times a month and with advance notice as you leave the house so the beast is in the H2O before you arrive and fueled up, excellent !! Need boat on work rack for oil changes etc, no charge, after a week end they would wash the hull and run the engine and turn of the batteries b4 putting away, excellent dock hands for the ones needing anything from oil to batteries to boat sodas and ice ( which are now just sodas ), to say the least very satisfied :rlol:

Now:Limited launches, 4 monthly and others at $50 a pop :toiletpap :toiletpap
work rack $50 a day for 10 mins or full day
NO more launching or hauling without owners being present, cannot hold up forklift to wash and run boat, work rack $50 :spit:
NO more fueling boat for customer, NO more dock hands :wavey:

I am about to take boat out and finding a place to store it as our fine HOA do not allow boats on proprety, and just wait at the ramp, I do have a place to leave it somewhere overnite if needed, changing oil after every 30 hrs does not seem viable if I stay there, so I thing it will be :wavey: :wavey:

Your thoughts !!!!!!!!!!??

ChromeGorilla
01-26-2005, 05:56 PM
Wow sorry to hear that. That really stinks like poo! I was looking at some dry storage in Jax and pretty much the norm all the plaes I looked was one launch/retrieve per day and you did not need to be present. And all would fuel for you, stock w/ ice and drinks. Also racks were free. I hope you find another place that is just as good as it used to be. What a buch of a$$buckets!

Forrest
02-01-2005, 03:29 PM
Now:Limited launches, 4 monthly and others at $50 a pop :toiletpap :toiletpap
work rack $50 a day for 10 mins or full day
NO more launching or hauling without owners being present, cannot hold up forklift to wash and run boat, work rack $50

Man, I would be gone faster than you could say @#$%!