PDA

View Full Version : Donzi Registry DVD

harbormaster
01-25-2005, 05:07 PM
I am putting out a call for video of the different donzi events from the past few years.

I am working with a gentleman that does rock videos and he wants to help me do a Donzi Registry video showcasing all of the different events that have Donzi Turnout.

It does not have to be an event, It can be some cool "getting air" footage or whatever.

I need video tape or DVD submission only. Any footage provided will need to be non-copyrighted.

I would prefer copies that do not need to be returned.

Lets get the ball rolling.

Send it to:

The Donzi Registry
2323 Clear Lake City Blvd #180-253
Houston, Texas 77062

Rootsy
01-25-2005, 05:50 PM
mpg, avi or wmv formats ok? submitted to you on CD or electronically?

Dr. Dan
01-25-2005, 06:48 PM
:smash: I will mention this to Brad...he is a Traveling Fool ...but I know he has some short movies....not sure about long term video...though...I will ask!

Doc :rolleyes:

Last Tango
01-25-2005, 07:25 PM
I know Tomahawk has a great clip of CrackerJack at Lake Eufaula a few years back. :cool:
Plus Tomahawk also did a great video of AOTH One or Two.
And Speed Racer has some good stuff.
And Greg K
And I'm sure there have got to be some great video's of some of our Donzi Girls...

Tomahawk
01-25-2005, 08:37 PM
Scott Boldt may have one of the AOTH videos left - they're VHS. Cracker Jack has the evidence from the Eufaula event - it was his camera! Great idea Scot.

harbormaster
01-25-2005, 09:19 PM
Electronic is OK as long as it is big enough to display OK on a TV.

A lot of digital still cameras take video BUT it needs to be
640 x 480 or larger

GEOO
01-25-2005, 09:31 PM
Scot, I'll work on making some copies of the video's I have. Sound's like a great idea.

JP BRESCIA
01-26-2005, 08:09 PM
I have a couple good ones that will be on the way. I have a good one of BlueBird from Lake Winni running pretty hard last year. I need about a week.