PDA

View Full Version : Donzi missing from Chicago Boat Show

wiltok
01-24-2005, 08:48 AM
Although Donzi was listed in the program - I couldn't find their booth (which was a major bummer). The booth area they were supposed to occupy was empty. Anyone know why? ALL other boat mans were featured....

gold-n-rod
01-24-2005, 09:57 AM
Although Donzi was listed in the program - I couldn't find their booth (which was a major bummer). The booth area they were supposed to occupy was empty. Anyone know why? ALL other boat mans were featured....

It's been that way at the Detroit show these past few years, too. :confused:

Rick is always at the Grand Rapids show, but last year, there was no Classic in his display. :bawling:

DickB
01-24-2005, 08:25 PM
Sadly the Minneapolis Boat Show had no Donzis on display either. Advantage and Baja were the only real sport boats represented.

I did get a good look at the new Chris Chraft Speedster. I like the size and style a lot. I asked the salesmen about top speed; one said "low 60s" and the other "58 with me driving" (not a lightweight guy). Doing mental comparisons to my 18 Classic 350 MAG I was skeptical. I think for good reason, as the reviews that I subsequently read were all lower than salesguy speak. Nonetheless, a very nice boat. It would have certainly been a contender had it been available when I bought my Donzi.

Mudball
01-24-2005, 09:26 PM
The Austin show had no Donzi's either.
Only Fountains, the usual Baja's and a Formula...

It makes one go Humm....
Kent