PDA

View Full Version : Cheap blackhawk

Mac
01-20-2005, 01:54 PM
Never seen one this cheap, looks like it is already gone.
http://www.yachtworld.com/core/listing/pl_boat_detail.jsp?currency=USD&units=Feet&checked_boats=1329157&slim=quick&

MOP
01-20-2005, 03:22 PM
At that number Lenny should hook up to it and drag it few miles farther north!

Lenny
01-20-2005, 03:42 PM
MOP, I posted a link to it a couple months back when it was for sale in some other publication. Certainly a good price to be sure. Just a little gun-shy of the condition of the BH as I "know" of someone that has already spent a fair whack of dough keeping his spinning. ;)

I don't have 20$K to blow right now. My next boat will be a 502 22 Classic (415) . ..with loooowww hours.

...and that won't be before this summer.

MOP
01-20-2005, 04:28 PM
Lenny just Shining you a little! Would be nice if it came into the fold, there are a few spare BH drives showing up. I was particularly interested in the design of the wing plate, still thinking juice steering next.

Phil

rag top man
01-30-2005, 03:55 AM
Out here on the west coast, Donzi's are at a premium, and so when a friend of mine and I saw this one less that a 20 hr drive away, he jumped on it before me, and is first in line. He is going up to Wa before Feb 15 to look at the boat. He has already paid for it, site unseen, with the agreement that he can still turn it down and take all his money back. The owner has three boats and says he is "meticluous" with his care of all three.
If my friend doesn't take the boat, and there is anyone out there that wants to get in line, mail me, I'll let him know.
rag top man

Fish boy
01-30-2005, 06:50 AM
hey rag, is it is what is represented, your friend got a very good deal on a really nice boat.

fish

rag top man
01-30-2005, 11:37 PM
yeah, I know what you mean, it was just one of those things. We were at work, and I think we stumbled across it within hours of when it was posted, and he jumped on it.