PDA

View Full Version : button up your overcoat!!!!

Jack Frost
01-19-2005, 08:21 PM
any sunshine boys coming north for boats????

Lenny
01-19-2005, 10:24 PM
You know JACK, we are back to 58F, up from 14 which was a DISASTER and an anomoly :yes: I see you are in the 16F zone.

We once again have California winter temps and you are now getting what you deserve. :D

THAT'S for making fun of my snow scenario :D

Happily motoring around on the PAVEMENT in my Chevy once again...

MOP
01-19-2005, 10:36 PM
"NOT" We are freezing our :cussball: Butts Off! But I have been in and out of the :boat: more the last few weeks than last season. :bonk:

ChromeGorilla
01-19-2005, 10:45 PM
Hey Jack! you best be packing your bags and be 100% gone by June.....or I'ma gonna whoop yer frosty azz! :uzi:

ChromeGorilla
01-20-2005, 05:50 AM
What's an overcoat??

:rlol: :rlol: :rlol: :rlol: :rlol: :rlol: :rlol: :rlol: :rlol: :rlol:

Dr. Dan
01-20-2005, 06:17 AM
:wavey: Jack Azzzz! Thanks for paying us a visit here yesterday....it was particularly fun driving down to BWI Airport area to engage in full contact driving with some of the other drivers....

I think everyones favorite part of the visit was the neat filmy crud that splashes up onto your windshield making it virtually impossible to see while driving....yep...man I just can't get enough of that!

Or maybe it's the Idiots who up until the time of your visit...seem just fine ...but as soon as ya come to town....they are all suddenly stricken with some condition that prevents cognitive thought...and reflexes and common sense while driving....yes....that has to be the best...especially when the Idiots Discover that a 4 x 4 SUV also will still remain in motion until the Sucka Decides its gonna Stop!!! :smash:

It's always a real Blast when ya visit....don't be a stranger now Ya Hear?

Doc :bighug:

McGary911
01-20-2005, 04:11 PM
Jack, you've been here all week, and i sure as hell hope the 14"+ of snow youre bringing this weekend will be a parting gift !!!!