PDA

View Full Version : DONZI GIRLS Land DONZI

Air 22
01-15-2005, 06:25 PM
Well, had to start them out somewhere :rolleyes: :biggrin: So Santa went Corvette. :smile:

Dr. Dan
01-15-2005, 10:16 PM
:smash: Yes ...but at least one of them got her character and temperment from her Father....but I think she will grow out of it ...Thank God.

I bet she uses Revlon Nail polish when she gets older too....oh well.........Like Father Like Daughter, doesn't Dwight use Revlon on his Nails? :umbrella:

Doc of Gay Fashion Design! :cool:

Lenny
01-15-2005, 10:19 PM
Poodle, I do believe you own a "crapolet" in the form of an older C-2 Vette. Am I mistaken :D

Air 22
01-16-2005, 07:38 AM
My Donzi girlz... :outtahere Mustangs?...+ Boyz? :rolleyes: = Winchester 30.06 or Browning 12 Gauge for Close Range!! :biggrin:

Their mom had a 5.0 Mustang on her 16th B-day....man I'm cooked.... :smash: :rolleyes: :mad:

No Revlon here Doc of the PA Flying Carpet Bagger I need a trailer sooooooo bad I think I'mma gonna go silly willy myself bla bla bla bla.... :spongebob :beer: :bighug:

boxy
01-16-2005, 08:24 AM
Dwight, great pics, my 2 girls terrorize the neighborhood in their bright pink Barbie Lambo, but like everything else fun in this country, it's up on blocks for the winter ....... :D