PDA

View Full Version : Gulf Coast Donzi Rally?

apollo24
01-14-2005, 03:11 PM
All,

I have been in contact with several Donzi owners in my area (Mobile/Pensacola) and we are thinking about organizing something in the Orange Beach/Perdido area when it warms up. It's a beautiful area, lots of good water to run, both on the bay and gulf side. I would like to hear if anyone is interested in coming over when it warms up. What do you guys think? I can see it now- 20 Donzis pulling up to Hooter's. Yes, sir http://www.donzi.net/ubb/smile.gif:biggrin:

Cheers, Ben

Cuda
01-14-2005, 05:41 PM
We might be interested. Some of the most beautiful waters I've ever seen.

ToonaFish
01-14-2005, 09:52 PM
WARNING, WILL ROBINSON, DANGER!

You'd also need to schedule a blessing of the Donzi fleet to ward off that pesky Pensacola curse...

Seriously, a glorious area to explore and it would be a fun group... and the t-shirt logo would be easy:

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Last Tango
01-16-2005, 10:20 PM
Sounds like a great idea to me! Check the SEADOGS 2005 calendar on the thread below and let us know when YOU want to do this event. Seems like a great Spring thing to do.

apollo24
01-17-2005, 11:17 AM
Sounds like a great idea to me! Check the SEADOGS 2005 calendar on the thread below and let us know when YOU want to do this event. Seems like a great Spring thing to do.
Will do, I am pretty new to the Board. Sounds like the SEADOGS have a pretty organized deal- that is great. I will check the calendar and see if we can't come up with something. It would be a lot of fun- I just hope that most of the Hurricane Ivan mess is cleaned up by then.

Cheers, B

p729lws
01-17-2005, 04:33 PM
I'm in Apollo! :biggrin: I was out in Gulf Shores last week and there is still allot of construction work going on. Many of the condos have not started rebuilding yet. Some of the water accessible restaurants are open though. Ivan killed the Hooters in Gulf Shores (not accessible by boat anyways). I'm pretty sure the P'cola Hooters is open. :cool!:
Dan