PDA

View Full Version : Aruba..any tips?

Darrell
01-10-2005, 11:38 PM
Janet and I are headed to Aruba, never been before any input from the board would be greatly appreciated. We fly to Miami on Thursday and after a couple hour lay over, we head the Aurba for week. :biggrin:

Darrell

BUIZILLA
01-11-2005, 06:56 AM
been there several times....
ya gotta remember why the divi-divi tree's are always slanted, that's cause of the prevailing w i n d s are pretty stiff most all the time. The beachy resort side of the island is pretty calm, and really beautiful water. But the other coast is rocky and mostly uninhabited. Actually, a pretty typical tropical island. I like Curacao for spectating, Aruba for relaxing, and Bonaire for the diving.

JH

motorcity
01-11-2005, 08:02 AM
Spend one day and go to Baby beech, a little bit of a challenge finding but worth it. Also on the north side of the island is a natural bridge. Its at the north east end of the island. Also a couple of good resturants are Pavaratti's and Gauchos and the Light house at the west end of the island for a sunset dinner.

kjly63
01-11-2005, 09:25 AM
Nice Island........never rains and HOT!!!!! Rent a car and go out early. The Northern part of the Island is nice. Uninhabited rocky coast with a small wading beach. Very private.......if you know what I mean :party:

Ken

Patti
01-11-2005, 11:05 AM
I've never been there, but i've been to quite a bit of the Eastern/Western Carribean.

I've heard nothing but good things about Aruba..a friend of mine recently came back from Bon Aire which is near Aruba..said it was great.

I'm jealous! :rlol:

Have a great time & a safe trip!

DON N.
01-12-2005, 12:38 AM
Some Of My Friends Have Gone , They Said Something About Inclusive Or Including Drinks And Dinners .

Team Jefe
01-13-2005, 12:56 PM
Darrell - my advice, get Janet Nekked, takes lots of pictures and post several Donzi Girl shots :hyper:

AND don't forget the Red Bikini Team, Aruba Photo Shoot.:biggrin.: