PDA

View Full Version : Cock pit drain 22ZX

Richard McCoy
01-09-2005, 08:14 PM
Does any one know where I can get the center cock pit drain for a 22ZX. It's the one in the center just in front of the rear seat. I could use the name of the manfacturer of this part. Thanks.

Bryan Tuvell 33ZX
01-11-2005, 06:19 PM
If your talking of the white platic cover to the deck drain in the middle of the back seat try West Marine, they are the same in all the Donzi's, or the factory wil give you the Part nymber, call West Marine or Boat US.
Bryan

Richard McCoy
01-11-2005, 10:28 PM
Thanks Bryan: This is a 3 inch hole in the center back of the cock pit. Under the deck in the center of the hole is a fuel shutoff valve. I removed a hose about 1.5" dia. 3.5 ft. long connected to a 90 deg. fitting connected to a white plastic flange missing the top broken off which should connect it to the deck.Found it in the bilge. I have been to West which is Boats US also boaters world. I sent a picture to Donzi and went to the dealer without help. I have seen a 97ZX with this drain. If someone has this drain would you look at it and see if there is a name on it. Thanks. Is this fuel valve stock or was it installed for the procharger.

Ranman
01-12-2005, 09:45 AM
Maybe it would help to post a picture of the broken item and/or the area in wich it goes. Someone may be able to tell you if it's a Perko etc.

Dax McDavid
01-12-2005, 09:53 AM
Maybe it would help to post a picture of the broken item and/or the area in wich it goes. Someone may be able to tell you if it's a Perko etc.

I will sell you my 2001 22zx and you can have an extra one for parts :wink: