PDA

View Full Version : NEW 22 Classic Trailer Pic's

Air 22
01-07-2005, 08:36 PM
Finally finished w/ the small details etc.... :biggrin.:
Again..Poodle, Mike Miller(Logo's) Dr. Dan(Trailer Box) & Phil Reed(Trailer Haulin Man) thanks...u GUY'S ROCK! :yes: ;)

sweet 16 1966
01-07-2005, 09:06 PM
One day, I want a 22' Classic!
Nice one! What year, power and speed?
Gives me more to look forward to!

Air 22
01-07-2005, 09:26 PM
Sweet..its a 1995 w/ 454Mag 400+ HP..speed low 70's on a good day ;) go to atlanticcoastdonzi.com look at air22 for complete engine pic's etc. Many other nice boats on site as well. :yes:

gcarter
01-08-2005, 05:29 AM
A really sweet trailer. One day I'll have a nice aluminum trailer! Nice hardware, and I like the box up front. :)

catch 22
01-08-2005, 02:29 PM
Very Very Nice Dwight. Your keeping me honest down here. :biggrin.: Maybe I missed it, but what brand trailer is it? Once again very nice. Okay, I got to get back to polishing. C Ya. Jim

Dr. Dan
01-08-2005, 04:16 PM
:smash: Looks Great AirHead....so when ya gonna register that Beast in the State ya Boat in....or live in? :rolleyes:

Turned out good, glad everything fit, The Red Reflective Tape accents the Boats Colors well too....I am sure it actually doesn't look as good as the Photos make it look, ya know they say Photos add 20 to 30 Horsepower...sooo?

Plus the Tires are way too shiney and Black....drag that sucker through some Carolina Mud...will ya!

Can't wait to see it again....maybe in those Revlon Commercials....

Doc :umbrella:

Air 22
01-08-2005, 05:26 PM
Jim...Trailer is by Continental....the rep did custom hull measurements done at Buizilla's then ordered via Poodle :biggrin.: Thanks for the positive... :yes: I used a whole can of Maguires Aluminum Mag Polish to shine her up... ;)

Doc....I'm sending u a box of Carolina Red Mud for that Black burban of yours. :biggrin.: and yes :yes: ...the boat is faster now :biggrin.: ... it looks better than it did b4 on that ol steel thing I hauled with... :D :wink:

Jerry Eisele
01-11-2005, 05:17 PM
That is one sweet looking trailer!!!

Bryan Tuvell 33ZX
01-11-2005, 06:21 PM
AIR22?
Can I get some data and close up pictures to the spare tire mounts?
Bryan

GEOO
01-12-2005, 05:33 AM
Very Nice!!

Boy I sure could use one of those tool boxes on my trailer. Great place to Keep extra trailer and boat parts!!

So, Scott are you taking orders and customizing too.... :wavey:

catch 22
01-12-2005, 06:07 AM
OK Dwight. This next question will tell us how bad you really got it. Is the spare a MAG to :eek: :wavey:

DONZI
01-12-2005, 06:07 AM
Jim...Trailer is by Continental....the rep did custom hull measurements done at Buizilla's then ordered via Poodle :biggrin.: Thanks for the positive... :yes: Air22,
Did you guys hold onto the specs./measurements for future reference? There will be a trailer needed in my future when funds allow.
Thanks Ken.

BUIZILLA
01-12-2005, 08:19 AM
actually, FlyBoy's tool box is just there to haul his ego around. :cool: :yes: :)

Dr. Dan
01-12-2005, 09:28 AM
:bighug: :rolleyes: :bighug:

Dr. Dan
01-12-2005, 06:16 PM
:wavey: I am answering questions for Flyboy!

Kenny: Email Dwight he will get ya the specs.

Poodle: Phil Reed still has the Light Attachment...he is the one that needed it!

Buizilla: They don't make a Trailer Box Big Enough For Your Ego ...Deisel Boy! :bighug:

Bryan T. : Spare Tire Carrier was made and provided by Continental.....included Hubs,Hardware. $$$

Dwight is flying across the USA and asked me to respond!

Doc of Flippin Fly Boys! :smash:

olredalert
01-12-2005, 10:15 PM
---------Like that emblem on the front of the box!!!!!........Bill S

Team Jefe
01-13-2005, 06:23 AM
Looking really good D, that is one of my favorite 22's and now with a pimpin' trailer suitable for such a pimpin' ride.

Air 22
01-13-2005, 09:32 PM
OK Dwight. This next question will tell us how bad you really got it. Is the spare a MAG to :eek: :wavey:

Jim...YES. :yes: ..Both spares are Aluminum Mag's just like on trailer...nothing else would do.... :wink: :biggrin.:

Dr. Dan
01-13-2005, 10:19 PM
:bonk: You are soooooooooooooo Revlon!!!!!!! :rlol:

Air 22
01-14-2005, 08:31 AM
:bonk: You are soooooooooooooo Revlon!!!!!!! :rlol:

Mr. Clean... :biggrin: I do use a conditioner...its not Revlon....its Sauve "Tropical Coconut" Naturals... :bighug:

cuz I am a little....NUTZ when it comes to Donzi details :yes: :rolleyes:

Wonder who I get that from..... :rolleyes: :smash: :garfield: :)

Dr. Dan
01-14-2005, 09:04 AM
:smash:
:puke:

You make me sick, I can't believe they actually pay you to Fly Multi Million Dollar Aircraft....OMG!

That Trailers Needs More Mud....come up here.....and do some 4 Wheeling with that Sucka!

.....Snowing as I type....

Doc of Pedicures..... :cool!:

Air 22
01-14-2005, 12:46 PM
Ok Armoral Man :eek!: :biggrin: Hard as it may seem...they do let me fly multi-million dollar jets...but thats my career and serious side. You only see the gotta play, unwind side of Airboy :yes: Hey...I havn't flown carpets yet? You teach me Patrick? :spongebob blaaaahaaaaha... :biggrin:

roadtrip se
01-14-2005, 01:19 PM
Now, every time I roll into town for a rally, not only am I going to have detail the SE to perfection, but thanks to you guys the new trailer is going to have to gleam too.

Dang it, you two, I already had enough to worry about on my pre-flight without adding a full trailer wax and tire/wheel detail to the list every time I roll into town.

:splat: :splat: :splat:

Flyboy, I have news for you bro, Mr. Clean and the Tripper are going to be "pulling in style" next season, so you best pack the toothbrush in your detail kit!

Nice trailer by the way...

The Evil Twin and mobile detail shop...

What next, geesh!

Todd

Air 22
01-14-2005, 05:20 PM
Tripper....I know, I know about the new stuff you two are haulin your tug boats :biggrin: on. DOC gives me hourly updates to the details etc... :smash: :rolleyes: I'm #1 on his speed dial...and he hates that!!! :rolleyes: :yes:

I'm not out to "up" anyone just have a clean, shinney, SAFE trailer...my old one wasn't safe. Poodle found one in my budget.. :biggrin: Myco's are waaaaaaaaaaay out of my league. That is until Doc gets me a couple of those $100.00 Cash Tree's he growing in his PA, Dutchboy Greenhouse Carpet Salon :biggrin: :rolleyes: :smileybo:

Can't wait to see your new stuff!! :)

FlyBoy....its all that thin air........really :biggrin:

Dr. Dan
01-14-2005, 10:29 PM
:puke: Well Hmmmmm? Todd...if ya "Pull it in Style"...it sorta implies actual attendance of more Events than just 2!!!(Cumberland and the Island Adventure).....Sooooo I am sure we can count on your "SE" being seen in places like Lake George and Lake Winnie? And of course Sarasota....cuz now it can make it!!!!

Oh and Revlon Boy...when I got home tonite ...I had in the mail something I know you're familiar with..... a color chart....Hmmm guess it's time to pick my pallet! Dupont Finishes...their Fleet Color Selector? Now where do you suppose I may use that?

Maybe it's Liz's...and they sent it to me by mistake?

Naaah!
Lifes toooo short, hell, I'm toooo short... to go through a ridiculous repower and not also have an obnoxious Trailer too? Decisions, Decisions........

Doc of Sarcasm :cool!:

lee
01-14-2005, 11:52 PM
xoxo
:puke: Well Hmmmmm? Todd...if ya "Pull it in Style"...it sorta implies actual attendance of more Events than just 2!!!(Cumberland and the Island Adventure).....Sooooo I am sure we can count on your "SE" being seen in places like Lake George and Lake Winnie? And of course Sarasota....cuz now it can make it!!!!

Oh and Revlon Boy...when I got home tonite ...I had in the mail something I know you're familiar with..... a color chart....Hmmm guess it's time to pick my pallet! Dupont Finishes...their Fleet Color Selector? Now where do you suppose I may use that?

Maybe it's Liz's...and they sent it to me by mistake?

Naaah!
Lifes toooo short, hell, I'm toooo short... to go through a ridiculous repower and not also have an obnoxious Trailer too? Decisions, Decisions........

Doc of Sarcasm :cool!:

Air 22
01-15-2005, 08:57 AM
Ok Mary Kay.....Color chart hmmmmmm... :rolleyes: guess you will no problem finding a nice shade of PINK to match that TEAL hull and PINK umbrella you keep up front for those HOT DAZE :biggrin.: That Flamingo you have will look nice on a Pink Tailer too.... :D :eek:

Make sure you take lots of pic's of LIZ on it...thats the HOT :eek: stuff... :yes:

CRAZY TRAIN ALL LLLLLLLL a board.....ha ha ha ha, I,I,I,I :D

Time to land..... :wavey: