PDA

View Full Version : How much would it cost to.....

Team Jefe
01-07-2005, 04:22 PM
......give a little support to the greatest boating site of them all. Scot has finally asked for help......something he hates to do. We all enjoy the service of the Donzi Net, and we do so free of charge, but let's face it this thing is not free...somebaody has to pay and Scot is the one.

So, Please help. I too hate asking, and being asked for money, but sometimes one has to put ones feelings aside for a better good.

Most of the people I call friend are part of this family. I never would have thought I'd have anything to do with the internet, yet here I am a forum moderator. I met many great people on this site.....who are even better in person, I laughed and cried, joked and challenged most all of you from time to time and I can not wait to log in everyday and see what's happening.

Many of you constantly support the board financially and I'm not here to wind you up. Some of you never will give any support and I'm sad you feel that way, but so be it.

Its those of us in the middle that need reminding. Those willing, but who are busy and don't think of the need....I put myself in that boat, and I'm a moderator.

SO, what does it take.....$1, if we ALL just send Scot $1...paypal, mail, whatever. Its so little from us but means so much to Scot, and think about how much Scot means to all of us.

Off my soapbox - thanks for your time. :wavey:

Rootsy
01-07-2005, 05:59 PM
heck if i can afford to drop a handful of change into some poor guy's hand who was looking for some dinner tonight i can afford a few bucks to help support something that has given much to me.

hopefully others will feel the same... one of the great things about this place is that it is open and free to all... not a business for profit like some of the "other" boating places...

Root

onesubdrvr
01-07-2005, 07:01 PM
......give a little support to the greatest boating site of them all. Scot has finally asked for help......something he hates to do. We all enjoy the service of the Donzi Net, and we do so free of charge, but let's face it this thing is not free...somebaody has to pay and Scot is the one.

So, Please help. I too hate asking, and being asked for money, but sometimes one has to put ones feelings aside for a better good.

Most of the people I call friend are part of this family. I never would have thought I'd have anything to do with the internet, yet here I am a forum moderator. I met many great people on this site.....who are even better in person, I laughed and cried, joked and challenged most all of you from time to time and I can not wait to log in everyday and see what's happening.

Many of you constantly support the board financially and I'm not here to wind you up. Some of you never will give any support and I'm sad you feel that way, but so be it.

Its those of us in the middle that need reminding. Those willing, but who are busy and don't think of the need....I put myself in that boat, and I'm a moderator.

SO, what does it take.....$1, if we ALL just send Scot $1...paypal, mail, whatever. Its so little from us but means so much to Scot, and think about how much Scot means to all of us.

Off my soapbox - thanks for your time. :wavey:HERE HERE!!
I find myself too, always saying I need to drop some money into the perverbal hat,.... but I don't have my wallet, I'm only going to be online for a minute, etc. but, I just did it, not a ton, but what I could afford, and I urge those around us to do it too.
I have not met anybody from the board yet, but there again, I've only been around a few months, but have asked question after question, and to no fail, someone answers. I'll be going to the Mt. Dora get together, and must say, I fell as though I know people already.

http://www.donzi.net/ubb/graemlins/smileybreasts.gif <--- for now
Wayne

gold-n-rod
01-07-2005, 07:45 PM
Can we get a US Mail address for use old fashioned kind of guys?

;)