PDA

View Full Version : BZ to Woody Jackson, Jackson Marine sales in MD.

Bryan Tuvell 33ZX
01-06-2005, 09:23 PM
Many know my trailer (nightmare) story, Woody's guys have been on it, but have recieved the same lip service I had.
Did the Tsunami hit Florida... they need a new excuse at FASTLOAD TRAILERS INC!
So I broke down and called the dealership owner who I think highly of, after NO results for my trailer since July. No Welders or HUBS in the entire state of Florida....

Woody Jackson is on vacation, yet took the time to return my call, a great guy, my next DONZI will come from him.

He promised to make it right by 16 January. God knows an update here will follow.
AND I WONDER if the NEW 35 or 38ZR's would work on my 33-35 15,000 pound trailer, their lighter than my 33ZX, so I bet yes... I hope to find out in May 2006! :eek:
We can't wait to meet some new owners of this new Donzi line.

Bryan

ChromeGorilla
01-06-2005, 10:17 PM
LOL you typed BZ ....how many people besides you and I know that ...and Digger?

Bryan Tuvell 33ZX
01-07-2005, 02:22 AM
Scott, good point! :)
Bravo Zulu, good job, atta boy etc...

Bryan

Dr. Dan
01-07-2005, 07:54 AM
:lookaroun You have a sickness........treatable only by that woman you live with .... :spongebob ....and in our Touring Donzi Crew we too have a saying...when commuting to Donzi Events..."Lima Bravo" which Fly Boy thinks means little bladder...it doesn't...but we know it means time for a pit stop...where am I going with this? I have no idea...and it doesn't matter because it's Winter and MOP has Big Balls! :beer:

Come On Spring!

Doc of Dimentia :spongebob