PDA

View Full Version : Just one of those friggen days!

MOP
01-02-2005, 08:10 PM
Well actually all weekend! Bonnie decided it was clean the house weekend, looked fine to me! So day #1 up at 7AM with a scorching hang over New Years was heavy!, after a few hours of in house torture I escaped and washed the cars and trucks. Enjoyed my peace and solitude and the vehicles needed it, did a real good job on Bon's got me off the hook for bugging out. Day #2 rub, scrub and fix stuff, Bonnie decided she is tired of looking at the shower insert (one of those plastic glue in Jobie's). No I did not want to fool with it but girls seem to always win, pulled all the hardware in doing so you guessed it fitting let go and full force water was gushing into the basement. Several volleys of :cussball: :cussball: finally fixed that cleaned up and quit, figured day was done etc. Well I guess I did a few things right she broke candles, wine and some fine Italian cooking. Came up to do some skulking around the net, all of a sudden I hear this God awful crash, Well it was Bonnie's turn, she decided to try to move the TV in the bed room, it is near 6 feet up on top of a dresser with the DVD under it. It did not survive the fall, ripped the wires out of the back, gouged the crap out of the dresser and th floor was a nice fairly new 19", I walked in and could not contain myself. No not one :cussball: just started to LMAO, Bonnie was in tears and thought I lost my mind not :cussball: :cussball: !! She could not figure out why I had not lost it, I said **** happens and who could bitch out a fine cook! AIN'T LOVE GRAND!

How was your hang over weekend???

MOP

ChromeGorilla
01-02-2005, 08:28 PM
Hey, Happy new year MOP. :beer: C'est la vie!