PDA

View Full Version : Help!!

Moody Blu'
01-02-2005, 01:10 PM
Hi guys, been gone for a while. merry christmas and happy new years to all!!

So I need some help :shocking:

One of my neighbors just called me up and said my boat was on the ground(it came off the blocks somehow).

What i need to know is what kind of trailer i should buy and second if anyone knows soemone selling a good trailer for a donzi 18'. i wouldnt mind a tandem axle but if the price is to high i will settle for a single.

the reason im asking for help is because i need to set this up I have to take a day off work go down there buy a trailer and get the boat off the ground in one shot.
thanks in advance

:crossfing

JP BRESCIA
01-02-2005, 08:07 PM
Blu... I just bought a 1984 18 classic that came with a loadrite trailer. I was thinking about selling it and getting a bunk trailer with brakes. Let me know if it something you would want to discuss adn I will come up with a $. The trailer is nothing special but in good shape and well maintained. Just had it checked out and serviced by Franklin Trailer in Berlin NJ. Single axle, no brakes, good rubber with spare. Black rollers. Call me on my cell 609-519-6345.

MOP
01-02-2005, 08:27 PM
The holidays are over and the days are getting longer .... Time to focus on replenishing the "Boat Fund"...

Amen!!!

Moody Blu'
01-03-2005, 10:39 PM
jp check your pm's