PDA

View Full Version : 2005 will be much better....

harbormaster
01-02-2005, 09:59 AM
Well since getting laid off in early November 17th, things have been bit tight financially.

The Scarab project naturally went on the back burner. It did not stop me from window shopping for parts though. Its given me time to research better deals on parts that I will need to eventually finish the project (whenever the hell that is! :splat:)

Thankfully I start a new job on Monday. Its closer to the house (9/10's of a mile). I have whored myself out to a NASA contractor again. Its seems to be a good company except for the fact of being paid monthly. It's been while since I have done that!

I hope 2005 works out to be healthful and prosperous for all of you and your loved ones. I know I will give it my best shot!

Cheers,

ToonaFish
01-02-2005, 10:11 AM
Whoo Hoo!

That's the best news I've had this year!

onesubdrvr
01-02-2005, 10:47 AM
Hope it all works out better than your highest expectations.

And to everyone else, best wishes for a healthy, happy, and prosperous year.

Wayne

Sam
01-02-2005, 01:05 PM
Congrats on the new job Scott even whores have to eat and drink :beer: (LOL).

Take Care
Sam

txtaz
01-02-2005, 02:42 PM
Good for you Scot, glad to hear about your new job. Hey, whoreing yourself out can bring in some big bucks. Speaking of which, I need to get back to work. :biggrin: :biggrin:
Get the Scarab put together so Jenn and I can cach a ride sometime. If not, you have a ride with us.
We hope you and everyone has a prosperous new year.
Wes and Jennifer

JimG
01-03-2005, 07:52 AM
Hang in there brotha! Glad to hear of the new gig! We missed you on New Years... it was a hell of a party! :biggrin:

See ya soon!

Jim & Janet