PDA

View Full Version : Xmas in South Texas (Hell does freeze over)

harbormaster
12-31-2004, 06:30 PM
Here is positive proof that hell does freeze over.
These are from Christmas eve and morning.

the first three were my house. The rest were shot sout of here on Galveston island a popular winter vacation spot.

Darrell
01-01-2005, 12:19 PM
Great shots Scott, when was the last time there was a White Chrismas there. We have only had 5 since 1900, no so much the temp, more the lack of water.

Darrell

Craig S
01-03-2005, 09:10 AM
This was Chrismas morning at my house at Ingleside on the Bay (Between Corpus Christi and Rockport).:us-texas: Pretty unbelievable.

Dax McDavid
01-06-2005, 09:49 AM
Just some more south texas snow. The snowman is on rockport beach about 6 feet from the water! I will prob. never see that again. I will send some more pics of us boating a few days later. It was 70 degrees about 4 days after. Perfect! :us-texas:

Patti
01-06-2005, 10:09 AM
When I lived in San Antonio back in 96..it snowed a bit..the city practically shut down but everyone was thrilled to actually have snow.

Was fun to watch the kids try to build a snowman out of an inch or two of snow :jestera:

Ranman
01-06-2005, 12:57 PM
Great shots. In Michigan, Hell freezing over is a reality.

txtaz
01-07-2005, 06:33 AM
Great shots Dax,
It's hard to believe it actually snowed in Rockport. We didn't get any here in SA.
Springs coming, and I'm going to bring the boat down so Bimbo can check out the motor. He is working at Jim's Marine in AP. Maybe we can get together and do a Port A run for lunch. Let me know if you are interested.
Wes

Dax McDavid
01-11-2005, 05:18 PM
Great shots Dax,
It's hard to believe it actually snowed in Rockport. We didn't get any here in SA.
Springs coming, and I'm going to bring the boat down so Bimbo can check out the motor. He is working at Jim's Marine in AP. Maybe we can get together and do a Port A run for lunch. Let me know if you are interested.
Wes

Sounds Good! Just give me some advance notice b/c I am back in grad school and have to come sown from atx.