PDA

View Full Version : Totally Cool Garage makeover

harbormaster
12-31-2004, 05:47 PM
My neighbor across the street has paneled the inside of his garage with 4 x 8 sheets of a white masonite looking material that turns all the walls into a giant white board. You can use white board markers to write on the walls!! not to mention that it also helps light up the garage,

Very cool.

Fish boy
01-02-2005, 03:25 AM
pretty cool idea HM. I had a wall like that in a spare room. Everyone that stayed here wrote something on it (usually after several drinks).

ToonaFish
01-02-2005, 10:16 AM
Jody, I've always threatened to paint a guest bathroom black, then provide visitors with paint pens to sign the wall's guest book...

H'master, I did a similar treatment when I converted a garage into a dog kennel. Used the stuff (mental gas and can't remember the name of it) that they use in commercial restrooms. White and bumpy plastic sheets. Sealed the seams and could powerspray the place down in no time. Saluki proof is saying alot for a product.

Bunches,

Celene 'no Martha Stewart'

Fish boy
01-02-2005, 10:25 AM
Jody, I've always threatened to paint a guest bathroom black, then provide visitors with paint pens to sign the wall's guest book...

Bunches,

Celene 'no Martha Stewart'

Now that would be really cool!!! You should do it!

ToonaFish
01-02-2005, 10:36 AM
Now that would be really cool!!! You should do it!

I will when I finally live somewhere that I can root....

But can you imagine the diplomacy involved when trying to explain all the guy's names????

half shell
01-03-2005, 04:21 PM
Toona us tradesmen call it glassboard.

Regards Bob

ToonaFish
01-03-2005, 08:36 PM
God bless you, I've been staying up nights trying to think of the name.

(Well, that's my story anyway.)