PDA

View Full Version : Which ladder?

TuxedoPk
12-31-2004, 11:41 AM
I need ladder that will allow me to change a bulb 11' above the middle of my 3'rd floor stair well. I am considering the Wing Little Giant, Werner MT-17 or 22, or the Gorilla 17'.

I also have a LOT of interior crown to paint and am leaning towards purchasing some Home depot rolling scaffolding rather than having to keep moving the ladder and plank.

Any recommendations as to whether the LG is worth 2x the price and a whether you'd go with the lighter 17' ladder vs. the times where you'd need a 22' ladder?

I've got to believe I'm not the only board member who has found themselves glued to the Little Giant informercial as if it where a Girls gone wild infomercial :)

MOP
12-31-2004, 04:11 PM
Home Depot has a gizzy that attach's to a telescoping pole, it will grip and change most all standed shaped bulbs. Keeps you from the death defying heights!

Phil

TuxedoPk
12-31-2004, 04:47 PM
Phil, mine is a light fixture that needs to be removed in order to access the bulbs.

Home Depot has a gizzy that attach's to a telescoping pole, it will grip and change most all standed shaped bulbs. Keeps you from the death defying heights!

Phil