PDA

View Full Version : White Christmas In Houston???

Team Jefe
12-28-2004, 11:08 AM
Yessirree, we had the white fluffy stuff on the ground for Christmas...first time in like a hundred years.

Well, at least I think it was Snow, that's what the weatherman said anyway.

Here are some pics, can you Canadians confirm it please :lookaroun

mattyboy
12-28-2004, 08:46 PM
Yessirree, we had the white fluffy stuff on the ground for Christmas...first time in like a hundred years.

Well, at least I think it was Snow, that's what the weatherman said anyway.

Here are some pics, can you Canadians confirm it please :lookaroun

yup there's a Ford in the driveway it's texas allright!!! ;) :tongue: :)

boxy
12-28-2004, 09:47 PM
Looking at the pictures, especially the last one, I can say two things with ultimate conviction......
1) yes that is a little baby snow storm.......
and
2) given that the smoker still has snow on it, the snow started falling sometime after 3:00 AM, when the smoker cooled off, and it is sometime before noon, because it hasn't been fired up yet....
:D :D

Donzi Kat
12-28-2004, 11:24 PM
Jefe, I'm jealous, it was my b-day on x-mas and we didn't have snow up here for x-mas or my b-day...:frown: :banghead: :confused:

gcarter
12-29-2004, 04:16 AM
Jefe, I can remember the winter of, I think, '72, when it snowed three times while I was living just North of Pearland.
The first one was fun, other than sliding in the ice all the way across NASA Rd 1. Fortunately the oncoming traffic was able to stop while I finished my pirouette. The next two were just cursed by everybody.
I also remember one in '51 when it fell to about 10* for about a week. I think every power line in the area came down with ice.
But I bet your right about snow on Christmas.

Team Jefe
12-30-2004, 09:43 AM
Looking at the pictures, especially the last one, I can say two things with ultimate conviction......
1) yes that is a little baby snow storm.......
and
2) given that the smoker still has snow on it, the snow started falling sometime after 3:00 AM, when the smoker cooled off, and it is sometime before noon, because it hasn't been fired up yet....
:D :D

LOL Box-man, you pegged it, but remember its Christmas....Dad did all the smoking for the weekend the day before. Homemade Deer Sausage links and pan went into my little bro's Brakfast Stromboli. Brisket, to have for nibblin's and sandwiches. Hel! he even dia a few beer-can-chickens for my sister....Se lives in Jersey now, and it appears they brein-washed her against Good Ole' Cow Meat.

It was great, one of the few family events I don't have to be trhe Kitchen B!tch for...all I did was make the mimosa's and Bloody Bull's

Matty - where's the love, you gotta see that three-quarters sized Chevy sittin' by the Team Jefe Mobile....We're a cross-cultural family.....actually its my brother's truck, and he is the balcksheep.....come to think of it his name is Matt too :rlol: